Closed Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Apologies about posting a link to Shay's blog post. The rule about posting links to personal blogs slipped my mind in that moment. I'll be sure not to post any more links.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Thank you so much for posting that blog here. Can you please post the rest of her blogs here as well, as long as they pertain to the show? I so love what she quoted from Bob Hope too. It is truly the simple things in life that you will remember. Sadly, after last night I am more than convinced that Emily DOES NOT want the simple life that Sean can offer her. Jef can offer her a life that comes straight off the pages of the Rich and Famous. There is no comparison. Jef sealed the deal last night IMO. I think that it is clear who Emily will pick, and it isn't going to be Sean.

It does bother me, though, that these guys like Sean and Reid who don't throw around the L-word in real life are made to feel like it is mandatory to say it on this show, or else you are going home. It saddens me to see that Sean finally will say ILY next week. This is one of the things that really bugs me about this show, but it appears that Sean will join company with many other past contestants who been cut right after they work up the courage to say those three words. I am certainly not looking forward to watching this happen to Sean though. I just hope that Emily won't drag him any further than next week.
    Her eyes just about bugged out of her head when she saw that ranch. That pretty much sealed the deal. Emily seems to have radar for attracting people who will support her in the lifestyle to which she is, and wants to remain, accustomed without doing anything to earn it. She just wants to be "adored." Like a goddess, I guess.
    Luvvy likes this.

I've always wanted to be adored like a goddess too. Which might explain why I'm single.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I think Sean's (the producers) joke fell flat with Emily. She isn't the jokester type person.
    Definitely fell flat. She was trying to be nice and overly polite, but I guess she didn't know what the proper reaction would be. I thought it was hilarious, especially when he named the stuffed animals.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Sean seems "good," but I guess he's just not rich enough.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

I'm happy that he left with dignity and class and didn't start the over-the-top crying that we have seen in the past. There is some girl out there who doesn't know how lucky she'll be.
    BTW, NEPASue, french dip and 1 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I am so happy for Sean! I love how he left. Totally classy. He reminds me of Chris so much. He will find his Peyton. As I said before I thought Sean would be great for Emily, but I did not think Emily would be great for Sean. If Twitter is any indication, he's doing wonderful.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

She let a good one go...oh well...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I could see his inner beauty shining through on the episode. Sean will be a loyal and devoted husband and father for someone.
    mesachick and ilja like this.

My heart is breaking to see someone so sincere get so blindsided. I don't think Sean saw that coming AT ALL.
    Cornholio and Midol like this.

Closed Thread