Closed Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like HDT. I think they will mess with them though- and we will know,. Aries mum is supposed to be very difficult. I am sure by the time Em has her chat with her, in those few short minutes all will be sorted and resolved though

Sean's messy room.

Jef with one F.Will he recite E cards at the family gathering and will he drop the F bomb like he dropped the F off his name ?
    I didn't catch that until you were quoted.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sean is a grown up, But the question remains, is Emily?
    I ran that question by my trusty 8 Ball and the answer came back ... Not Bloody Likely
    NEPASue likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    What is wrong with that? I don't know if he lives with one or both parents, but he can still be "very" independent and live at home. A lot of that is happening now days.
    Just a giant turn off for me.

For those interested, Sean's sister wrote a blog post about the experience of the HTD.

Andrew & Shay: Home Town Visit
    Photobabe likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    For those interested, Sean's sister wrote a blog post about the experience of the HTD.

Thanks for the link, umngirl.

So they were contacted two weeks ahead of time about the HTD. In show time that's what, 3 episodes?

It's good to get these little tidbits of info just in case anybody is tempted to believe all the indecision and hand-wringing at the RCs.

This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! Startingly startled!

I could have sworn Emily was tearing her hair out trying to decide between Chris, John, Doug and Sean. It was sooooo close.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post

Thank you so much for posting that blog here. Can you please post the rest of her blogs here as well, as long as they pertain to the show? I so love what she quoted from Bob Hope too. It is truly the simple things in life that you will remember. Sadly, after last night I am more than convinced that Emily DOES NOT want the simple life that Sean can offer her. Jef can offer her a life that comes straight off the pages of the Rich and Famous. There is no comparison. Jef sealed the deal last night IMO. I think that it is clear who Emily will pick, and it isn't going to be Sean.

It does bother me, though, that these guys like Sean and Reid who don't throw around the L-word in real life are made to feel like it is mandatory to say it on this show, or else you are going home. It saddens me to see that Sean finally will say ILY next week. This is one of the things that really bugs me about this show, but it appears that Sean will join company with many other past contestants who been cut right after they work up the courage to say those three words. I am certainly not looking forward to watching this happen to Sean though. I just hope that Emily won't drag him any further than next week.
    NEPASue, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Let this blog be an exception, please. Normally the Mods as per the rules, don't allow non-sanctioned blogs. Both Emily's and Chris' blogs from entertainment websites have been sanctioned. Personal blogs are not.

No more linking to personal blogs!

Thanks, Ariel
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I think Sean's (the producers) joke fell flat with Emily. She isn't the jokester type person.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

At least not as an appreciator of practical jokes. She was raised to be too polite in company to see irony.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread