Closed Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

The Bachelorette's Sean Lowe: 10 Things You Need to Know - The Bachelorette I found this when cruising the net for more information about him. I think we need to organise a pool party STAT.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

He's my favorite this season but I want him nowhere near Emily as the F1. I just ask that she keeps him around long enough so we get to see him shirtless on the beach during a FD.
    Midol and tbamom like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I like what I have read about Sean Lowe too. And my son Sean is happliy married to an Emily. Needless to say, I hope that Sean Lowe is around for a while. I do find it a bit troublesome though that he has not been given much time on camera, which isn't usually a good sign. Since he did not get a date this week, I would figure that he is at least part of the next group date. So, maybe he will be featured a little more on the next episode. And he does seem to appear in several of the previews of upcoming episodes, so that is good.

And I hope that Emily doesn't start comparing him to Brad either, just because he is blonde and is from Texas. Sean does not sound like he is anything like Brad. I saw where he said that his parents have been married for over 30 years, and his grandparents have been married about 60 years. That is quite different from Brad's family.

FORT Fogey

Sean might be "under the radar" for a reason. They've pulled that sort of thing before.
    Midol likes this.

He does nothing for me this guy. But in some ways he reminds me of Brad.

poor guy - sorry Sean.
    BTW likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Eh, I'm not attracted to blondes.

Fanny, in what way does he remind you of Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Eh, I'm not attracted to blondes.

Fanny, in what way does he remind you of Brad?
    I don't know. Just first glance, I don't remember him on the show This picture reminds of Bradley though
    I dont like blondes either.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

ha he looks like both my 20 year old son (to a lesser extent) and my 18 year old son (to a greater extent)
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I know it's early and we haven't seen much of him, but I'm predicting him as the winner. Blond, handsome, likes chearleader-types, somewhat mobile job, religious, no temper (unlike Brad). I think he's going to prove him be very gentlemanly.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Sean might be "under the radar" for a reason. They've pulled that sort of thing before.
    Yes, this is true. But to me Sean seems too "normal" right now, and if you read the above 10 things about him, he sounds like "on paper" he would be the perfect fit for Emily. Heck, his job would even allow him to transfer to Charlotte if that was the best choice for the both of them, but the lead Bachelor/Bachelorette DON'T often pick THAT person at the end. He for sure is flying under the radar so far, but it doesn't seem like Emily is that interested in him. And it looks like Emily has made Jef a frontrunner already, and he and Sean seem like polar opposites.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-24-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread