Closed Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

What is wrong with that? I don't know if he lives with one or both parents, but he can still be "very" independent and live at home. A lot of that is happening now days.
    Florimel likes this.

That little girl is cuddled up to him in a way only a child who is used to cuddling with him would. Kids can't force this kind of thing. She loves him.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

It doesn't matter to me if he lives at home or not, I was just wanting to make it clear that it was a joke and he doesn't in fact live there. I'm interested to see how well Emily will take this joke.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    It doesn't matter to me if he lives at home or not, I was just wanting to make it clear that it was a joke and he doesn't in fact live there. I'm interested to see how well Emily will take this joke.
    I am really looking forward to tonight's episode....like really looking forward, ya know? HTD are possibly my favourite weeks.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

He doesn't live at home. It's a joke.
    This thing has taken on a life of it own!!! I really do think that production suggested this idea to Sean, though. I certainly hope that Emily has a good sense of humor about this and can see it that way. But it could go either way, depending on where Emily's head is at.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    This thing has taken on a life of it own!!! I really do think that production suggested this idea to Sean, though. I certainly hope that Emily has a good sense of humor about this and can see it that way. But it could go either way, depending on where Emily's head is at.
    I so have answer to where her head is at.I just cant post it
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am really looking forward to tonight's episode....like really looking forward, ya know? HTD are possibly my favourite weeks.
    I like HDT. I think they will mess with them though- and we will know,. Aries mum is supposed to be very difficult. I am sure by the time Em has her chat with her, in those few short minutes all will be sorted and resolved though

Sean's messy room.

Jef with one F.Will he recite E cards at the family gathering and will he drop the F bomb like he dropped the F off his name ?
    annettejt likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am too Tbamom. It's funny that you posted this because I just saw the preview for tonight and specifically came over here to post those sentiments.

This is my favorite season evah and that's not from production but from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like HDT. I think they will mess with them though- and we will know,. Aries mum is supposed to be very difficult. I am sure by the time Em has her chat with her, in those few short minutes all will be sorted and resolved though

Sean's messy room.

Jef with one F.Will he recite E cards at the family gathering and will he drop the F bomb like he dropped the F off his name ?
    So THAT'S where that extra F went! I had a sneaking suspicion about that.
    NEPASue and Longhornfan like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think Sean is being edited to be "too good to be true" because he didn't really give them much to work with. He stayed away from the drama and didn't kiss and tell like some of the other guys. I truly think he's just a good guy who hasn't found "the one" yet. He's still young and it's good that he isn't settling for someone other than a woman who is his soul mate and perfect match.

I totally agree with this. I've stayed away from "Bachelor Nation" the past few seasons but Sean has lured me back. He is definitely seeming like he is too good to be true, which is why the messy room/living with parents joke will be interesting to see Emily react to. Of all the guys he has seemed the most curious about Emily's daughter, at least earlier on. I think he would be the best match for her, but I don't think she is the woman for him necessarily. In any case, I'm a fan of his.
    NEPASue, umngirl and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Closed Thread