Closed Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    [EDIT for possible post show spoiler]

All those things you've mentioned are awesome about Sean. But see that's what I am saying. Things have been brought up about the majority of the other Bachelor's pasts, but not Sean. He seems to good to be true, and certainly not in need of a reality tv show to find a woman to date. Maybe it's what another poster said, his sister is the one itching for some media attention and Sean is just helping her out too. I don't know. I don't get why he hasn't already been snatched up. He's sure being painted as Mr. Wonderful. Could be he really is the one being groomed to be the next Bachelor. Goodness knows MF would probably want someone squeaky clean after the Greasy One's season.
    With this show it pays to have a certain amount of skepticism, so I understand where the "he seems too good to be true" comes from. And that is right up there with "he's too perfect" and is usually the kiss of death in this format. But sometimes it is just as simple as that. He is just a good guy.

I don't know why Sean hasn't found the right woman for him by now, but maybe she just hasn't come along yet. My son was 29 years old when he got married. Sometimes it just takes that long to find the right one. No matter how this turns out between him and Emily, I have no doubt that Sean will be just fine afterwards. There is that old saying "when one door closes another one opens". Life has a way of doing just that.
    mesachick, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

I think Sean is being edited to be "too good to be true" because he didn't really give them much to work with. He stayed away from the drama and didn't kiss and tell like some of the other guys. I truly think he's just a good guy who hasn't found "the one" yet. He's still young and it's good that he isn't settling for someone other than a woman who is his soul mate and perfect match.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I think Sean is being edited to be "too good to be true" because he didn't really give them much to work with. He stayed away from the drama and didn't kiss and tell like some of the other guys. I truly think he's just a good guy who hasn't found "the one" yet. He's still young and it's good that he isn't settling for someone other than a woman who is his soul mate and perfect match.
    I agree. Sean seems like a wonderful guy and I respect the fact that he doesn't 'kiss and tell' especially considering they have nothing else to do but talk about their dates.
    umngirl and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I agree. Sean seems like a wonderful guy and I respect the fact that he doesn't 'kiss and tell' especially considering they have nothing else to do but talk about their dates.
    I agree. When they keep that stuff close to the vest it seems like they value it more than those that entertain the masses with their stories of conquest.

Sean seems like a grown up.
    NEPASue, umngirl and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

This picture just reaffirms why I'm firmly planted on the Sean love train and praying he ends up alone for the time being, unless of course he's gonna come find me.

shyra likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I agree. When they keep that stuff close to the vest it seems like they value it more than those that entertain the masses with their stories of conquest.

He is living at home. What part of grown up is that?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    He doesn't live at home. It's a joke.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Don't be fooled. That's another stupid Fleiss joke, a trick they're playing on Emily.

Like Amanda's fake parents or Tenley's fake pregnancy. I think even Naomi's dead bird funeral was a stupid fake act set up to get a reaction out of the lead. Of course, the bird's reaction was kinda flat ...
    NEPASue likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

Sean is a grown up, But the question remains, is Emily?
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just to make it clear, Sean doesn't live at home. He has his own place, some of which is shown during his intro package for the season. His sister has also talked about him decorating his own place on her blog. His only roommates at the moment are his adorable dogs Lola and Ellie. And if it wasn't clear enough, watch his face as he tries not to laugh as he shows Emily the room. That right there should tell you, not to mention the room was setup to look perfectly messy in a way a messy person would never have it.
    Longhornfan likes this.

Closed Thread