Closed Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 299
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Even a player can find true love and stop playing. Case in point: Warren Beatty, when he met Annette Bening. However, I really don't think Arie is F1.
    ilja and Midol like this.

  2. #142
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    I think Sean is playing a pretty clean version of this game. His reputation isn't being tarnished as a troublemaker.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,100

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Sean is playing a pretty clean version of this game. His reputation isn't being tarnished as a troublemaker.
    Of the remaining F4, I like Sean the best. Which makes me hope he's not chosen.
    NEPASue, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  4. #144
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,663

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Of the remaining F4, I like Sean the best. Which makes me hope he's not chosen.
    I feel the same way. Because whoever she chooses, I get a vibe it wont last.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    I like all three of them, some more than others. Of course I don't go out and search for information on them because I don't want to spoil the ending or my enjoyment of the show.

    I had planned on staying away from here until it was over but I just could not resist. A week is a long time to wait and I love talking to other people about the show that enjoy it or at least get into it as much as I do.

  6. #146
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    I think that Sean's edit, for some reason, is not showing his sense of humor, but I know that he does have one. I have seen some of the things that he has written on his twitter page, mostly his banter back and forth with John Wolfe - they apparently became really good friends while on the show. Sean is quite witty, but apparently that is not how the producers wanted to present him.

    Granted, his sense of humor if compared to Arie's or Jef's is different than theirs. I have seen a lot of things that Sean has written on twitter than have made me laugh out loud. I bet that he is a lot of fun to hang out with. Sean is my favorite of the F4, but they have not shown us much of the conversations that have taken place between him and Emily. Why is that? I don't know, but I don't think that he is a boring person in real life just based upon what we see on this television show. How many times have we seen that the edit does not even resemble the real person once they are back to their normal lives? I would say more times than not.

    Alexxxx, I also think that Sean will be much better off if Emily does not chose him as the F1. So, I will be just fine if either Arie or Jef get that distinction.
    NEPASue, Alexxxx, Midol and 1 others like this.

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,978

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I think that Sean's edit, for some reason, is not showing his sense of humor, but I know that he does have one. I have seen some of the things that he has written on his twitter page, mostly his banter back and forth with John Wolfe - they apparently became really good friends while on the show. Sean is quite witty, but apparently that is not how the producers wanted to present him.

    Granted, his sense of humor if compared to Arie's or Jef's is different than theirs. I have seen a lot of things that Sean has written on twitter than have made me laugh out loud. I bet that he is a lot of fun to hang out with. Sean is my favorite of the F4, but they have not shown us much of the conversations that have taken place between him and Emily. Why is that? I don't know, but I don't think that he is a boring person in real life just based upon what we see on this television show. How many times have we seen that the edit does not even resemble the real person once they are back to their normal lives? I would say more times than not.

    Alexxxx, I also think that Sean will be much better off if Emily does not chose him as the F1. So, I will be just fine if either Arie or Jef get that distinction.
    I agree. It's really hard to actually get a sense of some of the guys based on what little time they are given. Interesting about Sean... in the first few weeks they had him featured in quite a number of PI's, then it dwindled down to practically nothing. He's getting a few more now, since he's F4. I really like the PI's because I think we are getting a much more honest idea of what their actual personality is like. I am kind of surprised that Sean is even on the show. Does he have an angle we just haven't figured out? This guy is hot, great face, amazing body, believes in his faith and has strong family ties. Why on earth would he need to come on a reality dating show to find love? Seems to me he should have the girls lined up around the block to date him.
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  8. #148
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I think that Sean's edit, for some reason, is not showing his sense of humor, but I know that he does have one. I have seen some of the things that he has written on his twitter page, mostly his banter back and forth with John Wolfe - they apparently became really good friends while on the show. Sean is quite witty, but apparently that is not how the producers wanted to present him.

    Granted, his sense of humor if compared to Arie's or Jef's is different than theirs. I have seen a lot of things that Sean has written on twitter than have made me laugh out loud. I bet that he is a lot of fun to hang out with. Sean is my favorite of the F4, but they have not shown us much of the conversations that have taken place between him and Emily. Why is that? I don't know, but I don't think that he is a boring person in real life just based upon what we see on this television show. How many times have we seen that the edit does not even resemble the real person once they are back to their normal lives? I would say more times than not.

    Alexxxx, I also think that Sean will be much better off if Emily does not chose him as the F1. So, I will be just fine if either Arie or Jef get that distinction.
    I can't understand how twitter works. I tried to go to his page and all the number signs ### were confusing me.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree. It's really hard to actually get a sense of some of the guys based on what little time they are given. Interesting about Sean... in the first few weeks they had him featured in quite a number of PI's, then it dwindled down to practically nothing. He's getting a few more now, since he's F4. I really like the PI's because I think we are getting a much more honest idea of what their actual personality is like. I am kind of surprised that Sean is even on the show. Does he have an angle we just haven't figured out? This guy is hot, great face, amazing body, believes in his faith and has strong family ties. Why on earth would he need to come on a reality dating show to find love? Seems to me he should have the girls lined up around the block to date him.
    I would think the same thing about Emily. That's what makes me doubt her motives for being on this show, twice.
    Alexxxx likes this.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,978

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I would think the same thing about Emily. That's what makes me doubt her motives for being on this show, twice.
    I hear ya, but there are plenty of motive ideas circulation about her... mainly to jump start a job in the media. So I am just curious. Do any of you think there's an angle that Sean is shooting for that we aren't aware of? He's a fitness model (which makes me even more leary of why he's on the show since I am sure he has gotten to meet lady fitness models lol), so maybe he wants to progress his career with being on camera for this show as a way to do that, much like she who shall not be named from the greasy one's season.


    Seanonthebachelorette.JPG
    Last edited by mesachick; 06-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.