Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I like Sean too, but after learning he is living at home is a huge turn off. Plus, I'm team Jef/Jem anyway. I do not care for Arie and don't get his popularity, but I'm not in my 20's either.
    It is supposed to be joke, but I have said it before. Emily doesn't have a lot of humor going on( yes she giggles with Jef) , I mean real humor . Anyway we will have to see how that all plays out. As for Arie, I am not 20 either. My Daughter in law is 40 and we dont get what she sees in him. The 20 year olds he's been linked with seem to like him I think Emily will eventually see him for the player he is.( jmho) or, if she chooses him, his past and not so distant past discretions will come out and perhaps he would be easy to dump.,
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-29-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am 49 and totally love Arie. Age has nothing to do with whether you like him or not. It's all about his personality. I love his playfulness and his passion. He is easy on the eyes, and he is the funniest guy in the house too. A lot of ladies seem to enjoy this kind of man, hence why he is the most popular bachelor of the season. That's probably why Emily is so into him as well.

Sean seems too serious to me. Gorgeous yes, but he doesn't seem like the wittiest guy, and I happen to prefer funny, witty, playful men. There is someone out there that fits all of us, and I just don't see Sean and Emily as a fit.

Maybe we'll get to see more of his personality come out at the HTD, but right now I see Jeff and Arie as her F2.
    Last edited by mesachick; 06-29-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am 49 and totally love Arie. Age has nothing to do with whether you like him or not. It's all about his personality. I love his playfulness and his passion. He is easy on the eyes, and he is the funniest guy in the house too. A lot of ladies seem to enjoy this kind of man, hence why he is the most popular bachelor of the season. That's probably why Emily is so into him as well.

Sean seems too serious to me. Gorgeous yes, but he doesn't seem like the wittiest guy, and I happen to prefer funny, witty, playful men. There is someone out there that fits all of us, and I just don't see Sean and Emily as a fit.
    Well a lot of ladies like Sean and Jef and they dont like Arie.

Sean is funny. He wants to play a joke on her. So, serious? hmm don't think so.Telling someone you hardly know you love them so fast is serious, but he has had some practice in that. .She could have said it back, when she told Brad she was falling in love with him, he said that was unexpected and that he loved her as well. I heard nothing like that from Emily. I think he was popular out of a very lame lot- that has slipped from last week. And a few things that have come out about him texting an ex while on site, or while wooing Emily.Not good .

We will have to see if she catches on to that! I see no passion with Arie- he can kiss. That's passion? a good snogfest? LOL Well in that case I think having her against the wall and moves like Jagger goes to ....Sean!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well a lot of ladies like Sean and Jef and they dont like Arie.

Sean is funny. He wants to play a joke on her. So, serious? hmm don't think so.Telling someone you hardly know you love them so fast is serious, but he has had some practice in that. .She could have said it back, when she told Brad she was falling in love with him, he said that was unexpected and that he loved her as well. I heard nothing like that from Emily. I think he was popular out of a very lame lot- that has slipped from last week. And a few things that have come out about him texting an ex while on site, or while wooing Emily.Not good .

We will have to see if she catches on to that! I see no passion with Arie- he can kiss. That's passion? a good snogfest? LOL Well in that case I think having her against the wall and moves like Jagger goes to ....Sean!
    I have no clue about this joke that Sean plays on Emily as I am spoiler free and I don't look at sites to get information on upcoming episodes. From what you are saying though, doesn't sound like this "joke" goes over very well. We'll have to see how it plays out. Maybe Sean's attempt at humor fell flat?

Yes Arie's fantastic kisses is passion. It also points to him being passionate elsewhere I personally enjoy a good snogfest! I have nothing against Sean, he comes across as a good guy. A bit boring maybe, but a nice fella. Arie, to me anyway, has a much more animated and fun personality. Sean's done nothing with Emily, that Arie hasn't already done. Being that I am unspoiled, unless something changes during the HTD, I still see Arie and Jeff as F2, with Sean being the third guy that we all know is just the filler guy. Maybe Sean will be the next bachelor.....

Maybe Sean will be the next bachelor.....
    I hope not. As much as I'd like to see him more (shirtless!), I wouldn't want him to sell out to this franchise. However, if he does at some point, I will most definitely watch...but it would probably take him down a few pegs for me.
    french dip and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I hope not. As much as I'd like to see him more (shirtless!), I wouldn't want him to sell out to this franchise. However, if he does at some point, I will most definitely watch...but it would probably take him down a few pegs for me.
    I hope not as well I am pretty sure they have groomed Arie to be that one day But who knows.

I have not been to spoiler sites, I have no clue who she ends up with( if anyone) .I don't want to see Sean hurt, or come to think of it see Jef hurt .

Arie, meh. He could handle it
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-29-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    sclilred1 and NEPASue like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

How do we know that Jef isn't a player. We don't know how many girls he has dated/hooked up with. We can't judge someone as a player or not a player based on articles on the internet. Since Arie is more of a celebrity, there are pictures and articles about him and girls/women he has dated. Jef is not a celebrity, so there won't be as many pictures of him with different women. All of the information we have on Sean's love life has, mainly, been from his sister's blog. Have we heard how many girls he has been with? No, because he also is not a celebrity.

I see there is a possibility with any of the 3 guys. She will chose who she thinks is the one for her for the moment.
    mesachick, ilja and Midol like this.

She will chose who she thinks is the one for her for the moment.
    Just for the moment? not a lifetime I do know what you mean . But I thought she was looking for a daddy/husband & a Mr Right, not Mr Right now
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't want to see any of the guys hurt. They all seem like great guys (Arie, Jeff, Sean). I think Emily got pretty lucky with the dating pool they gave her. There normally seems to be one really stand out person to root for, but this season I think those three I listed are all sweet guys. I still just don't see Sean as being as good a fit as either Arie or Jeff, for Emily.
    ilja likes this.

I don't want to see any of the guys hurt. They all seem like great guys (Arie, Jeff, Sean). I think Emily got pretty lucky with the dating pool they gave her. There normally seems to be one really stand out person to root for, but this season I think those three I listed are all sweet guys. I still just don't see Sean as being as good a fit as either Arie or Jeff, for Emily.
    I think they were always her top three. The others were duds( sorry they were) various talk shows said her pickings were slim. So her choice was limited and we know she has to end up with three. Even though one( and only one) has her heart.

I have heard things about Arie, and for me , for me, he is a player and he would not be good for her, or with her. I think she knows that as well. We all have our guys we cheer for , right? you like Arie, I dont.
    mesachick likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-