Closed Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

I like Sean a lot, but not for Emily. However, I want Roberto as the next Bachelor
    I think he's so easy going.They have talked a lot,and she keeps telling hims he's safe long before any RC. I think he might get his heartbroken.As for the bachelor, I think they have been grooming Arie for that job.If not this season, next.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why is his sister selling stuff on her teamseanlowe site and only giving a portion of the proceeds to charity? Wouldn't you give it all after you pay for the product? She also says we are going to like her family when we see them on Monday. I am getting the "I hope this spins off to a reality show for me" vibe from her.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have good feelings about Sean, but even if he doesn't work out, he's fine. I think the guy is just awesome. I'm really feeling this guy. He's more of man's man IMO and seems more mature than the others. Maybe that's not what Emily wants. I can't imagine really wanting to marry someone who isn't on my maturity level, regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have good feelings about Sean, but even if he doesn't work out, he's fine. I think the guy is just awesome. I'm really feeling this guy. He's more of man's man IMO and seems more mature than the others. Maybe that's not what Emily wants. I can't imagine really wanting to marry someone who isn't on my maturity level, regardless of age.
    I agree Debb. he is more man( and manly) than the others. He will be fine if she chooses someone else.
    NEPASue likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree Debb. he is more man( and manly) than the others. He will be fine if she chooses someone else.
    Oh yes. Maybe I am projecting attraction to Sean that I had for one of my ex's who reminds me so much of Sean. I recall his build and those very strong, hard biceps. OMG, it blew me away. How she can resist that, I don't understand. LOL
    NEPASue and french dip like this.

Oh yes. Maybe I am projecting attraction to Sean that I had for one of my ex's who reminds me so much of Sean. I recall his build and those very strong, hard biceps. OMG, it blew me away. How she can resist that, I don't understand. LOL
    His best line Monday.Itís a big key. Itís a manís key.Ē
    JunkieGirl, ilja, Midol and 2 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    His best line Monday.It’s a big key. It’s a man’s key.”
    I sensed a hidden meaning behind his comment.....
    ilja, Photobabe, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

I like Sean too, but after learning he is living at home is a huge turn off. Plus, I'm team Jef/Jem anyway. I do not care for Arie and don't get his popularity, but I'm not in my 20's either. Chris and Doug, both odd.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I like Sean too, but after learning he is living at home is a huge turn off. Plus, I'm team Jef/Jem anyway. I do not care for Arie and don't get his popularity, but I'm not in my 20's either. Chris and Doug, both odd.
    Sean doesn't live at home, it was a joke. Gotta love ABC editing in the new preview.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Even if he did live at home....so what?

Seems fiscally smart, to me, to maybe save for purchasing his own home.
    That is, as long as the parents don't mind and have the room.
    Florimel and ilja like this.

Closed Thread