Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Blogging and updating your blog on a regular basis is not as easy as it appears, at least not if you don't want to be embarrassed by what you wrote the next day. Attachment 28433
    Understood. I know she got flack for saying that she thought he'd be interested in being the next bachelor.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Here is the link to ABCMediaNet for the double interview with Charlie and Sean. To read Sean's portion you need to scroll half way down the page.

ABC Medianet

PLEASE Do not copy/paste and of the interview in this thread.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-22-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Here is the link to ABCMediaNet for the double interview with Charlie and Sean. To read Sean's portion you need to scroll half way down the page.

ABC Medianet

PLEASE Do not copy/paste and of the interview in this thread.
    Whoa thank you for posting that. I have never read a transcript before. Very interesting.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Sean has posted several pictures the last few days with his niece and nephew. They are downright adorable. He is gonna be a good dad when the time comes for that.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Sean has posted several pictures the last few days with his niece and nephew. They are downright adorable. He is gonna be a good dad when the time comes for that.
    I didn't see the pictures, but I get that vibe from Sean ... that he would be a really good dad and family man. On the other hand, haven't seen, heard, or felt that from Jef, except for his "dance party" comment (much more to being a dad than having dance parties with your child) and comparing Ricki to Louis Vuitton luggage. I don't remember seeing anything about Arie in terms of his dad potential, although I assume there are many more conversations than the ones we see, hopefully. I know Emily MUST be thinking about dad potential, but it seems to me that so far her relationships with Arie and Jef are all about physical attraction between her and them.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I think so as well.His date in London was where he thinks they made a real connection, we didn't see much of that date, I wish we had.
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Here are the pictures.

ilja likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Very sweet. He'd be a great dad, and I think a great husband, too. But I think Emily is going to do the picking in a similar way to how Ben did the picking, and that would be a shame.
    BTW likes this.

I wish I was in his niece's spot.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

FORT Fanatic

I like Sean a lot, but not for Emily. However, I want Roberto as the next Bachelor.