Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

I was thinking that it was a done deal that someone had already been offered the part as the next bachelor, or has that been shot down? Out of this bunch, I would say that Arie would be the one that tptb would rather see be the next Bachelor if that person has not already accepted and signed on the dotted line.

I actually hope that the producers aren't REALLY considering Sean for the part, because they would chew him up by casting a bunch of women that were only there for the drama. So, I would hope that if anyone from this season is offered TB, that it would be Arie over Sean. I believe that Arie would be able to handle the role, and he is actually the only guy from this season that I can say that about.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 06-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I was thinking that it was a done deal that Roberto was going to be the next bachelor, or has that been shot down? Out of this bunch, I would say that Arie would be the one that tptb would rather see be the next Bachelor if Roberto has not already accepted the part.

I actually hope that the producers aren't REALLY considering Sean for the part, because they would chew him up by casting a bunch of women that were only there for the drama. So, I would hope that if anyone from this season is offered TB, that it would be Arie over Sean. I believe that Arie would be able to handle the role, and he is actually the only guy from this season that I can say that about.
    It will all depend on who she chooses and how devastated they are should it not work out.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I was thinking that it was a done deal that someone had already been offered the part as the next bachelor, or has that been shot down? Out of this bunch, I would say that Arie would be the one that tptb would rather see be the next Bachelor if that person has not already accepted and signed on the dotted line.

Like you, I have heard the rumours that the next bachelor was a done deal, but with MF you never know. Like most people I think Arie has more of the next Bachelor edit...handsome, fun, falling for the lead. Depending on how things go...not picked and broken hearted, he is set up nicely. Sean is also getting a good edit...a little cleaner than Arie. Not in Emily's bad books because of the baggage incident and not quiet so humourous, but a handsome, nice man who is looking for love and also, possibly about to be broken hearted. Both seem to be set to be cast depending on who she picks (if either), or if one declines, the other can be a back up. Since, they seem to be going back to past season winners/favourites, even if someone else gets the next bachelor, they could still go back to either for the following season.

I am not really worried for Sean if he is cast...although, I would probably still prefer Arie as I think he is more natural due to his broadcasting experience. However, just because Sean does seem so level headed, I think he could more than handle himself. Yes, they would cast crazies, but then they always do and I think he would be able to see through that. He seems pretty calm and based on the interview post show that I have read with him, he is realistic and observant...about what is going on with the rest of the cast and editing. Plus, MF never makes his Bachelors seem as crazy as his Bachelorettes...he just surrounds them with more drama. Still, I would like him to go back to his real life and find a nice lady there...and if MF comes a calling...well, take a page from Emily's book and tell him to get the f*ck out!!!
    NEPASue, mesachick and Longhornfan like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Still, I would like him to go back to his real life and find a nice lady there...and if MF comes a calling...well, take a page from Emily's book and tell him to get the f*ck out!!!
    Me too. He's too nice for this show, or anything else MF throws his way
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, it's possible Sean could be on the next BP. Reid was widely regarded by fans of the show as too nice of a guy to be on BP and from what I read he's on the next season. So, you never know! A thread discussing this season's participants has been opened in the BPad forum if anyone wants to talk about who is on this summer.
    NEPASue likes this.

Sean doesn't need the show so IF he was ever offered the Bachelor role or a spot on BP I hope he runs in the opposite direction. Maybe his sister can return the favor and play matchmaker, finding him his eventual spouse like Sean did for her.
    angelic_one2002 and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Who is John Galt?

This guy is so adorable, I would almost hate to have her pick him only to dump him a few months later. I don't know about Emily, but he makes my heart flutter.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    This guy is so adorable, I would almost hate to have her pick him only to dump him a few months later. I don't know about Emily, but he makes my heart flutter.
    I agree.I don't think we have seen much of the interaction between Sean and Emily Thanks to editing, and the way they want him perceived . In deleted scenes , he's a lot of fun! I think if he loved you, you would know it. One of the nicer guys I have seen on this show,
    -Andy Rooney-

Hi sister was pimping out her blog about the show but she hardly updates it. I know no more about him now than I would just from watching, which isn't much.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Hi sister was pimping out her blog about the show but she hardly updates it. I know no more about him now than I would just from watching, which isn't much.
    Blogging and updating your blog on a regular basis is not as easy as it appears, at least not if you don't want to be embarrassed by what you wrote the next day. cute happy shrug.gif