Closed Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The "keep Emily in the style to which she is used to" is getting really old. Does anyone really think that if Emily marries someone that Ricki;'s grandparents, the Hendricks, are going to be cut from their life? I mean really. I know that some think very little of Emily but does anyone really truly think that she is that much of a bitch?

Sean seems to be a great guy. He enjoys being around Emily and she enjoys being around him. It isn't as if he is wanting to hook up with a serial killer or anything. I really wish that some would just get over their obvious disgust of Emily and the fact that she enjoys a lifestyle that makes others jealous.
    Sean does seem to be a great guy and seems to be looking for woman who cherishes her family and her faith. He has mentioned both several times. While he is certainly attractive, he seemed to be rather uncomfortable when Emily (and her friends), keep bringing up his looks.

As to the rest of your post, I think you were refering to my post. I don't think, and never said anything along the lines of Emiliy cutting Ricki's grandparents from her life if she married anyone...no matter how rich. And frankly I am not in any way jealous of her, nor do I find her disgusting or a bitch. Just because people may be critical of her does not automatically mean they hate her or are jealous. Everyone sees things differently and people have different opinions. While I admire Emily's devotion to her daughter, and I like some of her spunk, I also think she has has unrealistic expectations of people based on some of the things I have observed about her on her last two seasons. She is a single mom, in a financial position that most single women (or couples) would love to have, yet she doesn't really seem to be doing much with her life other than looking for a husband and to have more babies. What will she do when Ricki is grown and if she doesn't have a man? And that is not a criticism of women who choose that option, but she did complain so much about all the issues with watching Brad date and make out with other women, and stated repeatedly that she hated the press intrusion into her and Ricki's life, but then did the show. Yes, she can change her mind, but too me it is a bit hypocritical. That being said, I am realistic. I don't know Emily. I only know the edited, highly produced version that MF decides to show us. I have formed my opinions based on that and in the highly unlikely chance that I may one day meet the real woman, I could very well change my mind.
    fireflyer, NEPASue and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Some people see Sean as boring, but let's not forget that Emily complained after her season with Brad that they had edited out all the scenes that would have shown her in a "fun" way, as having any personality at all!! And let's be fair, the dates that they are giving these guys (the 1-on-1 dates) have basically been anything but exciting this year. But having said that, without bungy jumping or dates such as that, we have actually gotten to see a little more of the interaction between Emily and the guys than we have in past seasons.

My impression of Sean is that he is a very normal guy. He isn't a big showoff who needs to be the center of attention, and what you see is what you get - as far as character is concerned. I think that he probably has what I would call a "cute sense of humor" if you were around him in real life. I bet that he is fun to be around, and that he has a good personality to go along with it. As with any of these guys, we are only getting to see whatever tptb want us to see. And I am sure that it matches whatever edit they have chosen for Sean. But that is JMO.
    ilja, Photobabe and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

Yay Sean finally got a one on one this week. I think they are very good for eachother, Team Sean all the way

I wish we saw more of him, and less of Emily giving us a history lesson
    The dates are 8/9 hours long, and we get crumbs.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish we saw more of him, and less of Emily giving us a history lesson
    The dates are 8/9 hours long, and we get crumbs.
    ....I thought you weren't even going to watch this season, Fanny Mare. See, all it takes is a couple hotties, like Sean the Shoulder Man, and even you are looking for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    ....I thought you weren't even going to watch this season, Fanny Mare. See, all it takes is a couple hotties, like Sean the Shoulder Man, and even you are looking for more.

I watch with my daughter in law.This week she was sick, so I watched alone and was a bit bored. Its more fun chatting with someone. kwim?

I would like to see more of Sean- shirt on or off . He seems so normal, that I fear he has skeletons in his closet , or he's hiding a wife somewhere.
    -Andy Rooney-

Question for long time watchers. Emily is the first person who I've watched over 2 seasons. Is Sean getting a Bachelor edit?I really hope that if he is that the ladies they cast for him don't make me hate him. I know I've said it before but I don't like the overtly sexually aggressive parts of this show. I am too much of a romantic. I like passion but I don't like the selling themselves short by being in your face with sex parts.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Question for long time watchers. Emily is the first person who I've watched over 2 seasons. Is Sean getting a Bachelor edit?I really hope that if he is that the ladies they cast for him don't make me hate him. I know I've said it before but I don't like the overtly sexually aggressive parts of this show. I am too much of a romantic. I like passion but I don't like the selling themselves short by being in your face with sex parts.
    I'd say Arie was getting the next TB edit more than Sean is. Sean's edit is too clean. They're showing a lot more dimensions to Arie's personality than Sean's. Sean will end up like (Meridith's) Matthew or (Jake's) Tenley or (Jillian's) Kiptyn.

All speculation, of course.
    NEPASue and Longhornfan like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I wouldn't think Sean would be a viable Bachelor. As Alexxxx says, it's almost a too clean edit so far. Nice guy, but not especially dynamic or interesting television. But then again, they gave Ben his own show, so you never know!!
    JavaJo and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Sean is there for the right reasons. I think Arie( he's a bit of player imnsho) he's there to further his career( along with a few others) .With Sean, what you see is what you get! so TBTB edit accordingly. He could come across boring.I think he's anything but( I have read some of the things that have been said about him) stand up guy! and very popular

His sisters blog is interesting, In a way I would prefer she didn't pick Sean- as these things seldom work out. I would prefer he find love outside of this show. He has a lot of women liking him right now

Both Arie and Ryan would be good on the bachelor pad( icky show)
    fireflyer and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread