Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sweetpea
  • 1 Post By bee stung lips
  • 1 Post By Fanny Mare

Thread: Aaron - Bachelorette 8

Aaron - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing?
    No. Unfortunately I am rather shy when it comes to that. I'm pretty good at bobbing my head to the beat while sitting though!

Describe your idea of the ultimate date?
    I've been on dates in a variety of settings but very few of them (if any) had conversation that was stimulating, funny, thought provoking, etc. all rolled into one. I guess what I am saying is its the person I'm with more than the activity of the date that really determines if it is an ultimate date or not.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why?
    Because I am relatively shy on making that initial contact, I love it when a woman pursues me. It shows confidence and that she's not your average woman. Hot.

What is the trait you most dislike in yourself?
    Sometimes I prepare too much for the future and don't live enough for today when I can enjoy it most. Who knows if I will be here tomorrow!

Tattoo Count:
    Last edited by Critical; 05-17-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Adding pic and bio info
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Aaron - Bachelorette 8

I didn't realise he was from North Sydney. The last time I was there it was a wasteland with tar ponds ruining the environment. The main street was like a ghost town.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Maybe that is why he is now teaching school in Long Beach, CA. I think he is cute in his glasses, but he did have a cheesy opening night greeting with the, "I teach biology and am looking to have chemistry with you," or something like that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Goodness, I missed that stellar opening line. Are they prepped by a handler to come up with a cheesy/sadly memorable gimmick for greeting the lead? Because this time around it was painful for the most part. I spend the first hour cringing and hitting the mute button with this show.
    ilja likes this.

He's cutie pie, but obviously too mature and intelligent for Emily. I liked him with the glasses too. I'm a sucker for the cute, nerdy type.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I went to a conference once in Nova Scotia/Cape Breton. It was truly magical, and yes, they grow some cuties there all right.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I went to a conference once in Nova Scotia/Cape Breton. It was truly magical, and yes, they grow some cuties there all right.

Had no idea he was a fellow Nova Scotian...had I known I might have rooted for him a little more. I found his geeky professor schtick to be a little too silly for my tastes. And he was under the radar too much. He didn't do enough to get himself noticed. Oh well...
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

In his description, he says he's initially shy with women and prefers they they pursue him. I don't think he gave Emily any reason to pursue him. Besides that, intellectually couldn't see them together for five minutes, no less long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Had no idea he was a fellow Nova Scotian...had I known I might have rooted for him a little more. I found his geeky professor schtick to be a little too silly for my tastes. And he was under the radar too much. He didn't do enough to get himself noticed. Oh well...
    I bet he's a very sweet guy though. I haven't met anyone from NS that isn't
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet he's a very sweet guy though. I haven't met anyone from NS that isn't
    Aww, thanks.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread