Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Alejandro - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Alejandro - Bachelorette 8

Maybe they did this in past seasons, too, and I just don't remember clearly, but it annoys me how two people who seemed very nice and sweet (Michael and Alejandro) were brought along to a certain point and then just let go without us barely ever hearing them speak, no less interact with the lead, so we have no idea what the incompatibility was about, other than maybe she doesn't like Latinos or long-hairs.
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maybe they did this in past seasons, too, and I just don't remember clearly, but it annoys me how two people who seemed very nice and sweet (Michael and Alejandro) were brought along to a certain point and then just let go without us barely ever hearing them speak, no less interact with the lead, so we have no idea what the incompatibility was about, other than maybe she doesn't like Latinos or long-hairs.
    They didn't seem to be her 'type' perhaps it's as simple as that .So why were they cast?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We did get to see his Romeo - he tried to break up the sword fight between the feuding families.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123