Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Stevie - Bachelorette 8

Stevie - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: Monroe Township, NJ

If you could be someone for just one day, who would it be and why?
    Justin Timberlake because I would love to be able to sing for a crowd of screaming fans.

Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
    Las Vegas because you have everything at your finger tips.

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why?
    A 25-page book all about us with every internet conversation, picture, movie tickets, notes, etc.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    When everyday you have something to look forward to.

Tattoo Count:
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Stevie - Bachelorette 8

He will stick around for awhile because he and Kaylon clash and supply the needed drama.

Seriously? Las Vegas is the most romantic city to you? LV is a cesspool. But he's a party MC so that doesn't surprise me, although I do wonder exactly what a party MC does. Whatever it is, it seems his lifestyle is more partying than being a dad, so I can't imagine he's a contender.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

To me he's just .... ew. Bye!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    To me he's just .... ew. Bye!
    That goes double for me. I was shocked that she picked him. Isn't he the one who entered with the boombox and discoed up to her? I hope she can recognize good father material when she sees it, and gets rid of these immature goofballs. I just don't understand why the vast majority of these guys were cast. Are the producers desperate at this point, or is it that hard to find appropriate guys for a single mother with no job? At best, there are 5 or 6 decent possibilities in the whole bunch. I might sit this season out for 6 weeks or so and then tune back in after most of the doofuses are gone. I just don't want to miss her telling someone to FO!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    That goes double for me. I was shocked that she picked him. Isn't he the one who entered with the boombox and discoed up to her? I hope she can recognize good father material when she sees it, and gets rid of these immature goofballs. I just don't understand why the vast majority of these guys were cast. Are the producers desperate at this point, or is it that hard to find appropriate guys for a single mother with no job? At best, there are 5 or 6 decent possibilities in the whole bunch. I might sit this season out for 6 weeks or so and then tune back in after most of the doofuses are gone. I just don't want to miss her telling someone to FO!
    She didn't choose to keep him, production did! He clashed with Kalon the first night. They are both drama picks.

My guess is that she chose 5 or 6 she wanted to keep and the rest was out of her hands. It happens every season. There is NO way she opted to keep half of those remaining.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I cannot stand the people who ooze hatred. So what if he can't stand Kalon? Move on! It's not his job to enlighten the guy, regardless of whether he has some undesirable qualities or not, that he hates him. And undesirable qualities are in the eye of the beholder.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

Looks they pretty much all hated the guy the minute he stepped out of the copter. Probably a lot of the men were badmouthing him. Production just focused in on Stevie to get that rivalry going. And what's with the "Stevie"? Is he 5 years old?
    sweetpea likes this.

Who is John Galt?

Aloha (can mean hello or goodbye), but in this case it is the latter.

What grown man wants to be called "Stevie"?? And he's from NJ. I'm sorry, but I am getting such a Jersey Shore vibe from this guy - and that is NOT A GOOD THING!
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast