Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Travis - Bachelorette 8

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Travis - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: Madison, MS

Would you say you're a little bit country or more of a city person?
    Being from Mississippi of course I'm going to be a country boy. But people don't consider me to be because of the way I dress and carry myself. I tend to be a little 'Metro'.

What's your best date memory?
    Dinner, then we took the boat out to the middle of the lake and drank wine while staring off into the sky full of stars.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Muhammad Ali: He was a champion and knew he had you as soon as he walked into a room. I loved his confidence & swagger.

What is your motto?
    Life is too short to sit around and be unhappy. Live life to the fullest and keep people smiling!

Tattoo Count:
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Travis - Bachelorette 8

What was up with the EGG!? Seriously. How many drinks do you have to have in you for that to seem like a good idea?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

So many of the guys just seem like doofuses with totally unimpressive IQs. I guess I like the Ames type! Or at least someone who acts intelligent and has depth. Hope that ostrich egg is not going to be around long.

What a horrible voice.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    So many of the guys just seem like doofuses with totally unimpressive IQs. I guess I like the Ames type! Or at least someone who acts intelligent and has depth. Hope that ostrich egg is not going to be around long.
    Check out Ames' twitter. He's turned into a himbo, just like many others.

Regarding the bold, are you hoping that the egg is not around long or the guy?

I bet someone is going to be told to destroy the egg, I kinda hope someone sits on it "by accident". LOL Maybe that's what Travis is crying about in the previews. If so, then I just can't like him anymore.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Check out Ames' twitter. He's turned into a himbo, just like many others.

Regarding the bold, are you hoping that the egg is not around long or the guy?

I bet someone is going to be told to destroy the egg, I kinda hope someone sits on it "by accident". LOL Maybe that's what Travis is crying about in the previews. If so, then I just can't like him anymore.
    I don't "twitter." Wouldn't know how to check it out. Re the egg or the guy ... both! He's only one step up from Mask Guy in terms of a ridiculous prop. If he's not gone soon enough, I hope he drops the egg or one of the other guys gets rid of it. I don't want to see him carrying it around all the time.

Maybe they should scramble it. Love me some scambled egss.
    sweetpea and bee stung lips like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The props could all be the producer's idea. Maybe they're assigned props at random. One guy gets the egg, one gets the helicopter ride, and another gets the paper with writing on both sides.

It really doesn't make sense, does it? What man in his right mind wants to meet a girl with a gigantic egg in his hands? Or wearing a granny outfit?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't "twitter." Wouldn't know how to check it out. Re the egg or the guy ... both! He's only one step up from Mask Guy in terms of a ridiculous prop. If he's not gone soon enough, I hope he drops the egg or one of the other guys gets rid of it. I don't want to see him carrying it around all the time.
    I don't twitter either but every once in awhile I check out what people are saying.

I agree with you on the Mask Guy but he was hilarious on Bachelor Pad sneaking around the mansion.

What would Travis do if he got a date that was scaling a building, or zip lining? Would he still carry around the egg? Man, this guy is comedy gold. Maybe we'll get shots of him sleeping and the egg on a pillow next to him. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast