Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: 5/14 The Bachelorette 8 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/14 The Bachelorette 8 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It really has worked for some and if you include the matches that have resulted from the pool of contestants, not bad really!

The statistics probably reflect the results on dating sites.
    I don't know....a lot of them slept their way through that cesspool before they found the one they really clicked with. I'm happy for them if they really do find their match, but the whole process skeeves me out. And yet I still watch. I bet a shrink would have a field day with me!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Whew...finally got to catch up! There were a couple of guys that impressed me, and not all of them got sent home. lol Despite the skateboard, Jef was one of my favorites, but Lerone was, as well. He reminded me a bit of Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds. Can't think of the one guys name she kept that really bugged me; he was one of the ones griping about helicopter guy quite a bit. I don't even want to try and guess who Emily cussed out of the house, editing gets so wild. I've never watched a whole season of the Bachelorette, I don't think, so I'm looking forward to seeing the men, at least!

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    Maybe it's because Ashley has more of a personality than Emily. Emily's a bit boring and monotone. It bugs me that she always says "you know." Plus, I think all the good-looking bachelors were on Ashley's season.
    Emily recently put out a statement saying she's not boring. (It was actually a comment during an interview with US magazine.)

It's probably nerves that make her say "you know" a lot and lead to lack of self expression. Away from the camera she says she's feisty and sassy.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Emily recently put out a statement saying she's not boring. (It was actually a comment during an interview with US magazine.)

It's probably nerves that make her say "you know" a lot and lead to lack of self expression. Away from the camera she says she's feisty and sassy.
    Makes you wonder why she went on this show. The whole process happens on camera. So the guys who make it to the end are the ones who fell for the boring, milquetoast Emily. I wonder what they'll think of the "feisty and sassy" Emily after the show's over. Although I really wonder what she really means by that.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't know....a lot of them slept their way through that cesspool before they found the one they really clicked with. I'm happy for them if they really do find their match, but the whole process skeeves me out. And yet I still watch. I bet a shrink would have a field day with me!

Make some room Java - there are alot of us that need to fit on that couch...
    JavaJo likes this.

I just watched the 1st ep & seriously there was something quite strange about more than half the guys, these are all they could get in America for Emily? LOL I think I would have bailed when Grandma walked up too me.... I would have been see ya...

Liked Doug & Arie the racer, other than that, nothing... Cannot wait to see who the fool is that calls Ricki baggage, has to be helicopter guy, no way is he ready for a child lol

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    Makes you wonder why she went on this show. The whole process happens on camera. So the guys who make it to the end are the ones who fell for the boring, milquetoast Emily. I wonder what they'll think of the "feisty and sassy" Emily after the show's over. Although I really wonder what she really means by that.
    I always ask myself why I watch this show, but as others on here something draws me in. I am a bit confused as why Emily agreed to do this show. She seems to have money, is attractive enough that I would think getting dates would not be a problem, but most of all seemed private especially with her daughter. I know because of her daughter she wanted to stay in the area and when they left going to whatever great places they end up going it appears that Ricki is going with her. I don't understand why she would go through this very public process when having a young daughter. I already question even if she does find love will she leave the Charlotte area or will her future husband have to go there?

Quote Originally Posted by Larel View Post
    I just watched the 1st ep & seriously there was something quite strange about more than half the guys, these are all they could get in America for Emily? LOL I think I would have bailed when Grandma walked up too me.... I would have been see ya...

Liked Doug & Arie the racer, other than that, nothing... Cannot wait to see who the fool is that calls Ricki baggage, has to be helicopter guy, no way is he ready for a child lol
    I watched the end and read here .Whoever calls the child baggage, I hope she kicks him to the curb. If not- then she's a fool!I do wonder if that part would be scripted though. They all know she has a child
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread