Closed Thread
Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It's all over the Internet. Google Emily Maynard Spinoff TV Show.
    You know if this is true, it really does make me wonder what is wrong with this lady. Something is not right.

It's all over the Internet. Google Emily Maynard Spinoff TV Show.
    Just a word of caution. I ran the search and one of the titles that came up on the first page listed the name of Emily's fiance. Don't google if you don't want to be spoiled.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cherob View Post
    Well if it is all over the internet, it must be true!
    In response to another poster, I was providing direction to other sources of information on the Internet. Nothing was claimed as to whether it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You know if this is true, it really does make me wonder what is wrong with this lady. Something is not right.
    Its what some of us said all along- others didn't think she was in for the fame, and others did.I never thought her nervous in front of the camera, she loves the camera. She has since Brads season. I just wonder if her F1 wants to go along with it all.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-18-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Pretty much anyone who has ever gotten married from Bachelor or Bachelorette has had it televised. And yes, Melissa and Ty had their own show too. I am not so sure what is wrong with that, if that is what they want to do?? I would be surprised to hear someone from TB got married and did not have it on TV in some form or another.

If you are going to have a big lavish wedding, why not get TB to pay for it? And nobody is forcing you to watch it.

I would also guess that if her F1 doesn't want to go along with it, it would not be happening (if, in fact, it is)
    mesachick, ilja and jucamer like this.

FORT Newbie

In response to another poster, I was providing direction to other sources of information on the Internet. Nothing was claimed as to whether it was true.
    Hi AlwaysVeg, sorry was using my sometimes sarcastic humor, not meant to be directed to you, just about stuff on the internet! Or in the newspaper for that matter, . . .

I am going to have to start agreeing with the posters regarding Emily looking for more tv time, sadly it appears to be looking that way! I guess we will know soon enough.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

well if they have shows like I was an overweight teen mum who said yes to the dress while being a dance mom with my toddler in a tiara then who wouldn't watch the journey of Emily blending her family with a hero bachelor who sees their love journey as the most romantic thing evah?
    ilja likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

All over the net...but all of the articles I clicked on the front page of a google search linked back to one radar online 'exclusive' article. It's all coming from one gossip site, and then being republished on multiple sites. In fact, most of the story is word for word on other sites. Basically it says she would like to film the planning of the wedding, and then I would assume the wedding itself. Nothing that hasn't been done before her (Trista, Jason) and certainly not, from the sounds of the article, an ongoing "Tori and Dean" type show where we get to learn such scintillating facts as what kind of laundry soap she uses or where she wants to go on spring break.

And yes, these articles contain spoiler information so they are a definite No-No here at FoRT.
    Arielflies, JavaJo, Cherob and 2 others like this.

I read US magazine on-line, there was no spoiler. Just her using this show as a stepping stone. I guess we will see.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

But, but, but, she wanted to have a minivan full of babies yesterday!?! :blink:blink:blink:sob:

And what becomes of the Rickster if Mommy and NewDaddy are off filming wedding preparations for the most romantic wedding evah?
    bachelorwatcher and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Closed Thread