Closed Thread
Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 533
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

  1. #441
    FORT Fan NEPASue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by 1dog2kids View Post
    A televised wedding would be a great way to wrap things up!
    She probably wants the opportunity to outspend Trista's $4M "peeenk" wedding.

  2. #442
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,198

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    She probably wants the opportunity to outspend Trista's $4M "peeenk" wedding.
    That bubblegum affair made me nauseous.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #443
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    maybe if the wedding was 6 months to a year from now. The way the announcers were speaking, though this seems more like a reality show similar to Tori and Dean.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  4. #444
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,198

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    maybe if the wedding was 6 months to a year from now. The way the announcers were speaking, though this seems more like a reality show similar to Tori and Dean.
    Again, not much of a surprise.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #445
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,026

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That bubblegum affair made me nauseous.
    I couldn't make myself watch it, but I heard it was way over the top.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #446
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    I think I'd definitely put the reality-tv show pitch down as gossip at this point. May I ask, in what context was this mentioned? Just a "I heard..." reference by a morning DJ or was it an entertainment show similar to Ryan Seacrest's? Just trying to put it in a believability context.

  7. #447
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,198

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I couldn't make myself watch it, but I heard it was way over the top.
    It was. I wanted to see the gown and just how much pink was used. I never made it through the whole wedding.It was fairly boring from what I read.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #448
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    it was just talk radio and they were discussing it as an apparently- as they slammed her for not picking Sean
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,866

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think I'd definitely put the reality-tv show pitch down as gossip at this point. May I ask, in what context was this mentioned? Just a "I heard..." reference by a morning DJ or was it an entertainment show similar to Ryan Seacrest's? Just trying to put it in a believability context.
    It's all over the Internet. Google Emily Maynard Spinoff TV Show.

  10. #450
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15

    Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It's all over the Internet. Google Emily Maynard Spinoff TV Show.
    Well if it is all over the internet, it must be true!
    NEPASue, mesachick, JavaJo and 2 others like this.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.