Closed Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think my scenario is more creative and disturbing
    LOL, true!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Can you imagine having to put the toilet seat down twice as much every day?????!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!
    Have you seen my green shirt? * Wanders around the bedroom without really looking.
    Alexxxx and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's going to be LIVE. That could be what he meant since all be two have been taped before a "chosen" audience. Oh, so this is what you are talking about. I love it! Mystery...suspense...Mike hype! Fleiss Tweet: The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!! HOWEVER - REMEMBER WE ARE NOT A SLEUTHING SITE, BUT THIS TIDBIT CAN JUST SIT AND JELL UNTIL THE FINALE on Sunday, 7-22.
    I think the proposal will be on the live show... that's the only way to prevent spoilers. I notice that there haven't been any magazine covers which have a picture of the F1 on the cover. On previous seasons, the F1's picture would be on magazine covers several weeks before the proposal show. Duing Brad's season, while walking down the aisle in a supermarket, toward a checkstand, I saw Emily's picture on the cover of a magazine... so I skipped watching several episodes of the show. It no longer was a surprise. Either the magazines don't know the F1 for this season, or the show and Fleiss won't let them put the F1 on the cover.

FORT Newbie

I wonder if Emily would delay accepting a proposal in order that her F1 could have more time with Emily and Ricki hence waiting for the live AFTR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cherob View Post
    I wonder if Emily would delay accepting a proposal in order that her F1 could have more time with Emily and Ricki hence waiting for the live AFTR.
    Well, I think Fleiss' goal was to prevent spoilers. If Emily had accepted a proposal on the proposal show, she could then see if Ricki got along with the F1. If not, Emily and the F1 could quietly break off their engagement in a couple of months.

Yes and I was just out shopping and the radio said that Emily is trying to negotiate a spin off show for her and her F1. NOT IMPRESSED.
    Midol likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

If that is true, she is probably negotiating her live wedding on TV.

Yes and I was just out shopping and the radio said that Emily is trying to negotiate a spin off show for her and her F1. NOT IMPRESSED.
    Well we dont know if that is true. However, it wouldn't be a huge surprise.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

A televised wedding would be a great way to wrap things up!

That would be the most amazingly dull show ever.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread