Closed Thread
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

FORT Fan

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Ladies please, if I had the money I would have lipo and tummy tuck so I could look as good as I did before 3 boys , might even have them fix my nose too
    mesachick, JavaJo, ilja and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Ladies please, if I had the money I would have lipo and tummy tuck so I could look as good as I did before 3 boys , might even have them fix my nose too
    They could make 3 boys out of what they'd lipo out of me.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I agree with Mikesgirl... if I had the money I'd have some stuff done too. I have already had some minor work, now I'd just LOVE some semi-major. For me its a breast reduction though, not getting them bigger! To each their own though.

I'm to that age where I'd sure love to have the bottom of my face brought back up to where it was 10 years ago! I know its not awful, which probably makes me even more vain. But it sure would make me feel better. And yes, I would be doing it for ME. I don't for one second think that Emily did any enhancements just because she was going on TV.
    NEPASue, mesachick, ilja and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yes some of the changes can be attributed to working out and having a baby but she did have the veneers done...badly...and she had her breasts done. The other women on the show admitted to talking about them since if I remember correctly 6 women on that season had them...including Emily. She apparently talked about it freely with the others. It's also pretty obvious that she is using Botox because her face doesn't really move.
    Emily's teeth look unusually white compared to anyone else who might be in the same scene with her. Emily has large breasts along with a slight build... it doesn't look natural. Emily might not have had botox... she might have had a medical condition in high school which might affect whether her face moves.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Emily's teeth look unusually white compared to anyone else who might be in the same scene with her. Emily has large breasts along with a slight build... it doesn't look natural. Emily might not have had botox... she might have had a medical condition in high school which might affect whether her face moves.
    Her forehead doesn't move, thats botox. Her lips look like they have a little filler in them - seems to be the norm now
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Her forehead doesn't move, thats botox. Her lips look like they have a little filler in them - seems to be the norm now
    I want the filler that gets rid of marionnette mouth.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Her facial muscles not moving might be from the Bells Palsy she suffered as a teenager. I worked with a guy who had it and he had limited facial movement.
    mesachick likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Her facial muscles not moving might be from the Bells Palsy she suffered as a teenager. I worked with a guy who had it and he had limited facial movement.
    Could be, the rest of her face moves, the forehead? not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Bell's palsy is the medical condition I was referring to in my response, higher up on this page, to Midol's post. I didn't know if it was okay to mention the name of the medical condition.

FORT Fogey

This season needs to end. The MTA will be stupid and a waste of time, as usual. We haven't seen any previews of Emily waiting for a guy in the "finale gown," so unless they come up with a preview during the MTA, I suspect there will be no proposal until the live ATFR. To me, this sesason was so boring and contrived that Fleiss has had to come up with something he thinks is impressive for the end. He has to get his money's worth from the huge investment he made in Princess Emily.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread