Closed Thread
Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Pretty sure he is a former contestant on Bachelorette Ashley Hebert's season. I believe he sold mobile phones and aspired to be a comedian. He was very good-looking, imo, but insulted Ashley at a roast and sort of never recovered from that. I think he writes a blog about TB franchise, much like many of the other former contestants.
    Ah I didn't watch Ashley's season. I just noticed him come up on the twitter feed and I thought WOW!
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Ah I didn't watch Ashley's season. I just noticed him come up on the twitter feed and I thought WOW!
    Yes, he is very good-looking; he kind of reminded me a bit of actor Josh Lucas.

Pretty sure he is a former contestant on Bachelorette Ashley Hebert's season. I believe he sold mobile phones and aspired to be a comedian. He was very good-looking, imo, but insulted Ashley at a roast and sort of never recovered from that. I think he writes a blog about TB franchise, much like many of the other former contestants.
    Wasn't his joke/insult along the lines of being disappointed that the bachelorette was Ashley instead of Emily which appeared to be one of Ashley's biggest fears?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Wasn't his joke/insult along the lines of being disappointed that the bachelorette was Ashley instead of Emily which appeared to be one of Ashley's biggest fears?
    Yes. He also made a crude remark, if I recall correctly, about her being small up top. It was very mean spirited, feeding into Ashley's already low self-esteem and caused her to cry. He was a jerk, a good-looking jerk, imo.
    jucamer and Baby's Breath like this.

Yes. He also made a crude remark, if I recall correctly, about her being small up top. It was very mean spirited, feeding into Ashley's already low self-esteem and caused her to cry. He was a jerk, a good-looking jerk, imo.
    Was that at the roast? I know roasts are very cruel and I honestly think he thought it was a real roast. He took it to another level. I have seen some and they are brutal .

It would never happen on this season
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

People keep talking about the "work" Emily had done before she went on The Bachelor. I found a picture of her and Ricky (fiance) where she doesn't look much different than she does now. The only difference may be she has lost weight and toned up. She reminds me of Kelly Ripa after she started working out.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    People keep talking about the "work" Emily had done before she went on The Bachelor. I found a picture of her and Ricky (fiance) where she doesn't look much different than she does now. The only difference may be she has lost weight and toned up. She reminds me of Kelly Ripa after she started working out.
    I have also been wondering about the "work" she has had done too, because I read an article which included a before and after picture of her, the article basically was questioning if she truly had had any cosmetic surgery (other than I guess veneers and hair colouring) because physically and facially she looked the same.

I should add, before, being when she was in her early 20's and after being now!

Those before photos were also before giving birth to Ricki. She is more toned now - she works out. I personally do not see that she has had any facial reconstruction or body lifts. I'll pass on the teeth because I don't know anything about how that works. I think she looks terrific!
    dzigner, mesachick, JavaJo and 4 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have prince charming Maidenhell63's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    Yes some of the changes can be attributed to working out and having a baby but she did have the veneers done...badly...and she had her breasts done. The other women on the show admitted to talking about them since if I remember correctly 6 women on that season had them...including Emily. She apparently talked about it freely with the others. It's also pretty obvious that she is using Botox because her face doesn't really move.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Closed Thread