Closed Thread
Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree1047Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

FORT Fogey

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

I don't remember seeing this mentioned along the way, but I read an interview with contestant Charlie (the one who had the head injury), in which he said he met Emily a few years ago through mutual friends, and she is very different in real life than she is on the show. He said (paraphrasing) she has to keep up a certain persona on the show, which is not the way she really is. It was a two-part interview, and I read only the first part, so I don't know if he gets more specific in the second part. It's on another reality TV website, so I can't link to it here.

FORT Fogey

I don't Tweet, so did anyone see a recent Tweet from MF stating that the ATFR was not going to be what everyone expects, or something like that? If it's true, it could be hype, I suppose.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It's going to be LIVE. That could be what he meant since all be two have been taped before a "chosen" audience.

Oh, so this is what you are talking about. I love it! Mystery...suspense...Mike hype!

Fleiss Tweet: The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!!

HOWEVER - REMEMBER WE ARE NOT A SLEUTHING SITE, BUT THIS TIDBIT CAN JUST SIT AND JELL UNTIL THE FINALE on Sunday, 7-22.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-07-2012 at 07:35 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's going to be LIVE. That could be what he meant since all be two have been taped before a "chosen" audience.

Oh, so this is what you are talking about. I love it! Mystery...suspense...Mike hype!

Fleiss Tweet: The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!!

HOWEVER - REMEMBER WE ARE NOT A SLEUTHING SITE, BUT THIS TIDBIT CAN JUST SIT AND JELL UNTIL THE FINALE on Sunday, 7-22.
    I think we've pretty much already exhausted all the possibilities anyway, haven't we?

1) Emily and F1 decide to just date.
    2) Emily and F1 wait to ATFR to get engaged.
    3) Emily and F1 get married at ATFR.
    4) Emily and F1 announce they're preggars.
    --or--
    5) Emily and F1 have already broken up.
    6) Emily and F1 sit on opposite sides of the stage and throw darts at each other.
    7) Emily puts Ricky's ring back on and says just fuggeddaboutit.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 07-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I just found an amazing link to a youtube video that shows a montage of Emily and Ricki through pictures. You can clearly see the love between these two. I sure hope she finds love again, whether it be through this show or not.

Ricky and Emily! - YouTube
    Thank you for posting that, i found it beautiful

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think we've pretty much already exhausted all the possibilities anyway, haven't we?

1) Emily and F1 decide to just date.
    2) Emily and F1 wait to ATFR to get engaged.
    3) Emily and F1 get married at ATFR.
    4) Emily and F1 announce they're preggars.
    --or--
    5) Emily and F1 have already broken up.
    6) Emily and F1 sit on opposite sides of the stage and throw darts at each other.
    7) Emily puts Ricky's ring back on and says just fuggeddaboutit.
    How about Emily dumps F1 and announces her engagement to Chris Harrison?

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I just found an amazing link to a youtube video that shows a montage of Emily and Ricki through pictures. You can clearly see the love between these two. I sure hope she finds love again, whether it be through this show or not.

Ricky and Emily! - YouTube
    I totally missed this until it was quoted by someone else. Thanks for posting it. Now I know who Ricki looks like.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

How about Emily decides to emulate her favorite new character, Princess Merida from Brave, and choose herself. This could happen.
    Alexxxx, ilja and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    How about Emily decides to emulate her favorite new character, Princess Merida from Brave, and choose herself. This could happen.
    I wonder? I think you could be right. Especially after your post- '*Fleiss Tweet: The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!!**

She may not pick /choose anyone
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am not sure what Fleiss is up to, except that he is really trying his best to drum up interest in the last few episodes. I hope that it is okay to post this here, since I am not spoiling the ending, but I saw some of the twitter war that was going back and forth between RS and Fleiss. And I think that it all started after Fleiss tweeted that the AFTR will shock everyone who "thinks they know how this season ends. It isn't over til it's over!!!"

Some are speculating that that tweet was taunting RS that his recent spoiler was wrong, but who knows. So, I would say that the best approach is to not read too much into that tweet from Fleiss. Fleiss is probably just wanting all the people who read the spoilers to tune into the remaining shows (some spoilers have been out there for a long time as well), especially if those viewers have lost interest in the show if their guy isn't the spoiled F1. Fleiss is all about the ratings.

Closed Thread