Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 8/1Recap: After The Final Rose

Re: 8/1Recap: After The Final Rose

I read somewhere else according to RS that Ben F. was out with Jennifer Love Hewitt this weekend. How true who knows.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Ben Flajnik is the Next 'Bachelor': Report

Hope I'm allowed to post this, and that I am doing it in the right location.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Ben Flajnik is the Next 'Bachelor': Report

Hope I'm allowed to post this, and that I am doing it in the right location.
    I'm gathering (b/c of your dancing banana) that you are very excited by this news! I do think Ben is a cutie but lawdy, I sure hope he isn't a snooze. His manner of speaking drives me bonkers... so long and drawn out. I'd still rather have someone new but I'm guessing Ben has a large fanbase. Can't wait for the new season! Thanks for posting this news!

Thanks for posting the news.

I wish it was Ames....

Looks like Ashley and fianceť J.P. will be moving from their NYC digs to New Jersey. Ashley has just accepted a pediatric residency in dentistry in a Philadelphia hospital. J.P. plans to commute to his NYC job so they are looking for something midway between the two, possibly Princeton. No wedding date set yet but they plan to have an outdoor wedding. Hope those two make it.

Where Are Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Moving? New Details! - The Bachelorette
    ButterflyFaery and Photobabe like this.

well I hope they can manage it..that kind of commuting and missing time with the person you love because of so much of the time you would spend on the road going where they need to be...I only wish them all the happiness....I really saw something tonight...I can see that their feelings have deepened for one another and they appear to really be in love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

JP explains in this article how Ashley has changed him for the better.....

“I don’t think I fully realized just what the words “compromise” and “sacrifice” meant until I met Ashley. To say that I was set in my ways is probably an understatement, doing what I want, when I wanted, and answering to nobody but me. Fast forward a year later! Now, there isn’t any single second in my life that I wouldn’t give up for that certain someone. There is no more “I,” only “we/us.”
    JP Explains How Ashley

I had NO idea where to place this, but I know a lot of us got hooked on this show due to this particular couple, so I had to post it somewhere. Boston Marathon Completed by Ryan Sutter : People.com ...

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I had NO idea where to place this, but I know a lot of us got hooked on this show due to this particular couple, so I had to post it somewhere. Boston Marathon Completed by Ryan Sutter : People.com ...
    Aww, what a guy. I'm sorry to hear though, that Survivor's Ethan Zohn's lymphoma has recurred.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12