Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

TEAM CUPCAKE!!! I think we have another Ali and Roberto, they seem so happy and in love. Good luck to them

Ashley ready for sex. Nothing like discretion, huh?

Did Trista and Ryan live together before they got married?
    Jason and Molly did.
    So did Ali and Roberto (not yet married).

JP really truly seems to adore Ashley. Ashley's not really sure why she likes JP other than he's there, and she's horny. I hope it lasts!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Ashley ready for sex. Nothing like discretion, huh?

Did Trista and Ryan live together before they got married?
    Jason and Molly did.
    So did Ali and Roberto (not yet married).

JP really truly seems to adore Ashley. Ashley's not really sure why she likes JP other than he's there, and she's horny. I hope it lasts!
    Well, to be fair, neither of them could articulate to Chris at all what it was that made them fall in love. Neither said exactly what qualities the other possessed. I think JP mentioned something about how he was always smiling around her and that when he was with her nothing else mattered. Ash mentioned something about how he was always there for her and she could lean on him, or something to that effect. Fair enough. But what is it exactly that drew each of them to one another? Or as someone mentioned upthread, "pheromones". Honestly, I'm such an old sap that I really am rooting for them. It would be nice to have another success story from this franchise.

As far as living together- I remember Jason was in Seattle and Molly was in Milwaukee or St. Louis or some midwest city. I think she waited quite a while before she permanently moved to Seattle, where I then presume they lived together. Not sure about Trista and Ryan.

...Did Trista and Ryan live together before they got married?
    Jason and Molly did.
    So did Ali and Roberto...
    Geez — this is 2011. Who doesn't? Okay, I didn't, but I sure do wish I had. Had I to do it over again, I would have.
    (Yes, I'm still married to the same one man. 17 years. Yes, happily. Never cheated. But I still wish we'd lived together first.)

Best wishes to Ashley and J.P. I think they'll last — at least longer than "Badly" and "Barbie" from the last go 'round!
    Last edited by Ellen; 08-01-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Hey I just realized... don't they usually announce the next Bachelor at the end of the Bachelorette AFTR?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yeah, I was wondering about that too, fireflyer.

OMG- Kimmel is talking about TB finale now. He said that this year they are doing something different on TB. Ashley stopped taking birth control and they flew in Maury Povich to say who is the baby daddy. Whoever is the baby daddy is the winner! (Paraphrasing)

FORT Fan

Hey I just realized... don't they usually announce the next Bachelor at the end of the Bachelorette AFTR?
    No I think they usually do it during the next Dancing with the Stars season don't they?

Jimmy Kimmel is hysterical, the birth-control joke was a little riskque', but he got funnier. Ben and the shark attack, LOL! I'm glad JK is a fan of the show. I'm looking forward to his interview w/ the couple.

Yeah, I was waiting on that too. I guess they haven't signed him yet.

It was so nice seeing Ash and JP so happy together. I really hope they make it. I believe what attracted them to each other was science. Not that I've ever taken chemistry but I did feel that magnetic spark with someone once.

JP is sooooooooooooo handsome. I love his smile and how his veins pop out at the top of his head when he's emotional. I guess I should save my JPisms for another thread. flirtyeyess2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Awe ... Ashley's mom looks even happier than Ashley. She keeps wiping away tears.
    Yeah, I loved that part.

Closed Thread