Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Who are we to presume we know what goes on in the Fantasy Suite? Not everyone sleeps with everyone else....
    judkay likes this.

Actually it is rare that there is actually "sleeping together" to put it politely in the Fantasy Suite. Most view it as a chance to talk without having cameras and microphones in their faces. The implication is always there, but unless they publicly state that yes, they did have sex, they probably didn't.
    nanarama and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't know, Ariel. Maybe they don't all have full blown sex but I'm thinking most of them have some variation of it. I'd like to think no, but lets be honest....they don't exactly get the classiest people to appear on this show. And we've all seen the Bachelor Pad...so yeah...I have to assume that most of them do.
    Alexxxx and Fanny Mare like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I of course have no way to confirm this and they would never admit to it because it is against "the rules," but as soon as I saw her lean into JP and appear to kiss him on the cheek or neck, I thought to myself "she just whispered 'I love you too' to him." Something about the look on his face made me think that. I liked alot of the guys this season and didn't really care who she picked, but I predicted JP from about the second episode. This season reminded me alot of Ali's season where the B'ette fell hard and early and the producers had to create distractions (Justin/Frank/Bentley) to keep the audience guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I totally agree with you, I do think it's disgusting if they were to get that intimate with all 3...however...I'm just not that convinced that they don't. I guess only they know for sure, but they sure do give the impression that such a thing is going to take place. As for me...if I were madly in love with someone, I personally could not be groping, swapping spit and all the other stuff that goes on, with someone else the very night before I was going to confess my love to another. When I truly love someone, I can't even think of being with another, no less intimately so.
    IMO I think that the male (in the lead) tries or does more sleeping..cough cough doing the deed cough cough than a female in the lead....its a man thing...still can't figure out how Blob the slob got 5 1/2..urghhhhhhhhh the first time around Brad said that there was NO sex during his overnight dates and at that time I did and still do believe him...now IDK what happened on his 2nd go around...as for Ali..I think the only one she got it on with was Roberto I think she knew at that point who it was for her....as for Ashley I also believe that at the fantasy dates she knew who it was for her she has been quoted saying she was 95% sure...I think thats a production thing to say she had to leave that doubt in cause they can't be 100% sure til decision day and while I believe she did the deed with JP on the fantasy dates and even though she is boring and had a hard time carrying the show but after suffering so much hurt I don't see her as the type (skank) to sleep with someone knowing that he wasn't going to be her chosen one

the only person I know who pulled this stunt was the very first bachelor...appartenly he promised Trista she would be his F1 so he could sleep with her while it all was a lie....I dont' see Ashley as being the type to outright lie like that just for a booty call...women don't think that way IMO...because where men think and plot women feel with their hearts ..well most women anyway
    nanarama, judkay and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well on Jimmy Kimmel, he saw a clip of her with her legs wrapped around Ben.What did he think was going on. I think that must be difficult to watch, for all of them, but if you love that person, you move on.
    Just because she had her leg draped over Ben in the Fantasy Suite bed does not mean they slept together. It's all directed and produced by the people in charge, just like the sex scenes in a movie. Who knows what happens when the cameras leave. Maybe some of the F3 or F2 couples have slept together in the history of this show .... I'm sure some have, actually. However, I wouldn't assume Ashley slept with Ben just because of that scene. It all has to be blocked and directed for the cameras and entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Just because she had her leg draped over Ben in the Fantasy Suite bed does not mean they slept together. It's all directed and produced by the people in charge, just like the sex scenes in a movie. Who knows what happens when the cameras leave. Maybe some of the F3 or F2 couples have slept together in the history of this show .... I'm sure some have, actually. However, I wouldn't assume Ashley slept with Ben just because of that scene. It all has to be blocked and directed for the cameras and entertainment value.
    Well, you are entitled to your opinion , as am I.I am pretty sure they didn't tell her to wrap her bare legs around him.If they did, she could have said no if she were uncomfortable, or embarrassed .IMNSHO she didnt look either.
    Alexxxx and 1dog2kids like this.

Jessie is also a d-bag.She says the last two are always slept with. I suppose if you hang with enough of them the truth come out.

Didnt CH say they would be tabloid stuff to deal with. True love conquers all.
    I'm sorry but let's remember that producers WANT the audience to make assumptions and see only what they want us to see...that includes lots of sexual innuendos...including that the Bachelor/ette is attracted to multiple people. Not all leads sleep with both people, if fact, Brad has said repeatedly that he never slept with either of the girls...in both his seasons. People often make assumptions based on editing and their own experience...we see what WE want to see...not necessarily the truth.
    dougrayfan, nanarama and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I totally agree with you, I do think it's disgusting if they were to get that intimate with all 3...however...I'm just not that convinced that they don't. I guess only they know for sure, but they sure do give the impression that such a thing is going to take place. As for me...if I were madly in love with someone, I personally could not be groping, swapping spit and all the other stuff that goes on, with someone else the very night before I was going to confess my love to another. When I truly love someone, I can't even think of being with another, no less intimately so.
    An impression is correct since that is what the producers WANT you to believe...that is why things are edited that way.
    Remember Fliess bragging how Blob banged 5 1/2 of the girls (I can only imagine the 1/2), but you never hear him talking of how Brad refused to even kiss more than one girl a day his first season or how Brad made it clear that he never had sex with anyone...either season. Or that Meridith cried when they made her kiss the other guys because she only wanted Ian.

Editing can be VERY creative and unfortunately, people often jump to the worst conclusions.
    nanarama and AlwaysVeg like this.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion , as am I.I am pretty sure they didn't tell her to wrap her bare legs around him.If they did, she could have said no if she were uncomfortable, or embarrassed .IMNSHO she didnt look either.
    Actually the bolded is exactly what the producers do. They tell the lead what to do, what to say and how to act. They tell everyone what to talk about, what questions to ask (for the camera at least), where to stand, etc. Everyone is coached before their on camera moments. The lead and the participants are all manipulated for our viewing pleasure...but particularly the leads because the whole show rests on them and they NEED to make good TV whether they like it or not...it's in their 20+ page contract. Unfortunately, because they are isolated away from family and friends, deluded that the producers really care about them, are afraid of being sued because they do not fulfill said contract or just don't have the balls or just don't care, they mostly go along with what the producers want...and if they don't, well then they just edit it to seem as if they do. The only one who trully refused to follow the rules was Brad in his first season and look what he got for his trouble. Ali also outsmarted them by having her journal throughout the show and by dropping Chris before the final...which why I think they went to town on Ashley...Fliess doesn't want another sweet final...it has to be all about the drama.
    dougrayfan and nanarama like this.

Closed Thread