Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Well wouldn't be the first bach/ette that has slept with one of the f2.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Is it rude of me to ask, if they are going to propose and eventually marry.Shouldn't they know if they are sexually compatible. I dont know how else to ask it.
    Ellen likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Fanny Mare, I don't think it's rude of you to ask. Hard to believe but back in the day wearing white on your wedding day actually did mean something. Nowadays many couples live together before marriage so even if Ashley and JP didn't do the deed in the fantasy suite (I don't think she did it with Ben, btw and am not sure about JP), they will have lots of time to explore whether or not they are sexually compatible, before they say "I DO." JMO
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess. Cant say I care either way.I thought she slept with both of them, so I am not take aback

.Just one thing, nobody's business, they swapped spit ( and groped) every week for how many weeks, and its nobody's business.LOL I find that funny.
    I've always just assumed that when the final 3 participate in the overnight dates and spend the night in the fantasy suite, that they sleep together...ie...do the deed. I think that's why Constantine wanted out before then, it was against his ethics and morals to do that AND the fact that he just wasn't that much into Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Then you really need to watch the clip of her and Ben on Jimmy Kimmel, she had her legs wrapped around him, it was obvious to me what was about to take place. I am sure JP knew as soon as he saw that clip.I saw nothing remotely like that with Ames, not even close. He wasnt that guy.
    Just my opinion.
    When Ben told Ashley that he loved her, she seemed very, very into him and kissed him very passionately and yes, even seemed to get even more physical with him. I certainly seemed like she was very happy about his profession and had every intention of letting him know that night. She kept leaning in to kiss him, very passionately I might add. When JP told her he loved her, she kept kissing him on the check with a fast peck on the mouth....nothing like the passion and excitement she showed towards Ben. I thought it was strange the way she reacted to JP when he confessed his true feelings when they were sitting on that bench.
    Alexxxx and Fanny Mare like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't know, Holly, call me a pollyanna but I don't think the lead sleeps with (intercourse) all of the final 3. I'm not so much of a prude that I think it would be horrible or terribly immoral if it were the F1 but to sleep with all 3? Eww- that's just nasty and sluttish, imo. Of course, as previously said upthread, how many of us swap spit and grope many different men in our real life dating world? It's surreal, of course, and that's why we watch it. But still, I could not respect any lead if they did the deed with anyone other than the intended F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I've always just assumed that when the final 3 participate in the overnight dates and spend the night in the fantasy suite, that they sleep together...ie...do the deed. I think that's why Constantine wanted out before then, it was against his ethics and morals to do that AND the fact that he just wasn't that much into Ashley.
    Yes, thats what I have always thought. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I don't know, Holly, call me a pollyanna but I don't think the lead sleeps with (intercourse) all of the final 3. I'm not so much of a prude that I think it would be horrible or terribly immoral if it were the F1 but to sleep with all 3? Eww- that's just nasty and sluttish, imo. Of course, as previously said upthread, how many of us swap spit and grope many different men in our real life dating world? It's surreal, of course, and that's why we watch it. But still, I could not respect any lead if they did the deed with anyone other than the intended F1.
    I totally agree with you, I do think it's disgusting if they were to get that intimate with all 3...however...I'm just not that convinced that they don't. I guess only they know for sure, but they sure do give the impression that such a thing is going to take place. As for me...if I were madly in love with someone, I personally could not be groping, swapping spit and all the other stuff that goes on, with someone else the very night before I was going to confess my love to another. When I truly love someone, I can't even think of being with another, no less intimately so.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    When Ben told Ashley that he loved her, she seemed very, very into him and kissed him very passionately and yes, even seemed to get even more physical with him. I certainly seemed like she was very happy about his profession and had every intention of letting him know that night. She kept leaning in to kiss him, very passionately I might add. When JP told her he loved her, she kept kissing him on the check with a fast peck on the mouth....nothing like the passion and excitement she showed towards Ben. I thought it was strange the way she reacted to JP when he confessed his true feelings when they were sitting on that bench.
    Maybe its the way it was edited. She seemed very much into Ben from what I saw.I guess time will tell if they make it or not.Its early days yet, and already someone want to put rumours out.I just saw a photo of Ben with another girl, it says he has moved on.

FORT Fanatic

Wow, ok I need to take a dose of penicillin. If all of this is true about all these people are "doing the deed" in the fantasy suite I have a serious case of the skeebie-jeebies! So, in the period of three nights they are bedding down three times with different partners? I have to get out less!

Closed Thread