Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont think Ben would seek revenge If he is asked a question,why would he deny it?
    Because a decent adult doesn't answer personal questions about things that are no one else's business with anything other than "I'm sorry, but that is personal" and a change of subject. Anything else is sheer d-baggery.
    Midol likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Because a decent adult doesn't answer personal questions about things that are no one else's business with anything other than "I'm sorry, but that is personal" and a change of subject. Anything else is sheer d-baggery.
    I guess. Cant say I care either way.I thought she slept with both of them, so I am not take aback

.Just one thing, nobody's business, they swapped spit ( and groped) every week for how many weeks, and its nobody's business.LOL I find that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    .Just one thing, nobody's business, they swapped spit ( and groped) every week for how many weeks, and its nobody's business.LOL I find that funny.
    They chose to make certain acts of physical affection public. I would be willing to be that at least one party in this incident (if it did indeed happen) did not choose to make other acts of physical affection public. And therein lies the tale of a d-bag.
    dougrayfan and Midol like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

As far as Ben is concerned, my opinion of him has recently taken a nose dive after reading multiple places about a video he and his friend made several years ago. I won't go into the theme of it, but from all accounts, it was extremely vulgar. (I chose not to watch it.) None of us have a squeaky clean past, but I would believe that tptb would think twice about having him as the next Bachelor with this making the rounds.
    If he and Ashley did have sex the night before tfr, a) I've lost tremendous respect for her and b) I've lost respect for him telling such a thing. He didn't have to tell - even if he were asked. There are ways to deflect questions like that. Having said those things, I don't believe it happened unless both parties come out and confirm it. They had a hard time even getting past closed-mouth kisses the whole season. I actually saw more passion with her and Ames!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    I'm not sure I can post this here so if not, I apologize. Yesterday I read a report that stated that Ben had announced to friends and others that he and Ashley
    slept together on fantasy date. This supposedly has put JP over the edge and he is not understanding how she could have done this if she was totally in
    love with him. Presumably, this has caused "problems" for the couple who seemed to have had it all together. I was disappointed and wonder if anyone else
    has heard or read anything like this? I'm so wanting this couple to make it.
    What???????? Whoa

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    As far as Ben is concerned, my opinion of him has recently taken a nose dive after reading multiple places about a video he and his friend made several years ago. I won't go into the theme of it, but from all accounts, it was extremely vulgar. (I chose not to watch it.) None of us have a squeaky clean past, but I would believe that tptb would think twice about having him as the next Bachelor with this making the rounds.
    If he and Ashley did have sex the night before tfr, a) I've lost tremendous respect for her and b) I've lost respect for him telling such a thing. He didn't have to tell - even if he were asked. There are ways to deflect questions like that. Having said those things, I don't believe it happened unless both parties come out and confirm it. They had a hard time even getting past closed-mouth kisses the whole season. I actually saw more passion with her and Ames!
    Then you really need to watch the clip of her and Ben on Jimmy Kimmel, she had her legs wrapped around him, it was obvious to me what was about to take place. I am sure JP knew as soon as he saw that clip.I saw nothing remotely like that with Ames, not even close. He wasnt that guy.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Well whadda ya know. It appears that Ben, if this is true, is a d-bag.
    IMO the only reason to come out and say that now is to hurt Ashley and cause problems with her and JP...its also something I would expect from a "frat" boy or someone like Bentley...not for someone who is a grown mature man
    psucashcow, dougrayfan and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Jessie is also a d-bag.She says the last two are always slept with. I suppose if you hang with enough of them the truth come out.

Didnt CH say they would be tabloid stuff to deal with. True love conquers all.

well I can understand Ben's anger ...but telling stories whether they are true or not is not cool IDK if it really happened only they do....but as his anger it was nice to see someone finally show some real emotions in being rejected at the F2 but I feel like Ashleys' hands were tied with the situation and I hate to say it but you know going in what its about...I hate the thought of Ben saying nasty things about Ashley it tells me he has no honor and no respect for her at all...I mean it sounds like my daughter who is in middle school...all the boyfriends and breaking up and OMG the DRAMA...lol but they play this nasty game and bash someone which I make sure to tell her is NOT COOL...I just thought more of Ben than him..and I am surprised he would take that route
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

If he did it. I am not 100% sure this is how it went down, none of us are.I do think JP would be alot of work, he's insecure and as CH said the jealous one. I looked online and only one source claims this was said, perhaps its ABC trying to drum up business for next season. Who knows.

Another rumor is she slept with Bentley.That's why she was so devastated when he left.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 08-04-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Closed Thread