Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 8/1 Show Thread ATFR *West Coast Spoilers*

Where exactly is this poll on the ABC board? I can't find it.

It's toward the bottom of the page there, ECM. I just checked it out and voted.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks, angelic! Darned if I didn't see that before. I think Firefox is playing games with me.

FORT Fanatic

I'm not sure I can post this here so if not, I apologize. Yesterday I read a report that stated that Ben had announced to friends and others that he and Ashley
    slept together on fantasy date. This supposedly has put JP over the edge and he is not understanding how she could have done this if she was totally in
    love with him. Presumably, this has caused "problems" for the couple who seemed to have had it all together. I was disappointed and wonder if anyone else
    has heard or read anything like this? I'm so wanting this couple to make it.

Well on Jimmy Kimmel, he saw a clip of her with her legs wrapped around Ben.What did he think was going on. I think that must be difficult to watch, for all of them, but if you love that person, you move on.

Well whadda ya know. It appears that Ben, if this is true, is a d-bag.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

Fanny Mare,
    I agree with you that you move on if you love the person and I hope they do move on. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen anything similar.
    I also read that Ben might still be seeking revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    Fanny Mare,
    I agree with you that you move on if you love the person and I hope they do move on. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen anything similar.
    I also read that Ben might still be seeking revenge.
    I dont think Ben would seek revenge If he is asked a question,why would he deny it? How do we know that JP didn't quiz Ashley after the JK show? she said on that show he would find 20 things wrong and be upset after watching it..She has been constant throughout the show in soothing poor JP.It wasn't going to change after the show.Some of us saw red flags with JP and his jealousy, some didnt.

FORT Fanatic

It seems obvious that you are a Ben fan. I meant no personal attack on Ben. I was just asking a question about something I read.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    It seems obvious that you are a Ben fan. I meant no personal attack on Ben. I was just asking a question about something I read.
    I liked Ben, but I wouldnt say I was his biggest fan. I wasn't that keen on JP. My heart belonged to Ames. Did you see the clip on jimmy kimmel online, thats what I was speaking of, sorry if it came across that I was upset.I couldn't give a toss

Closed Thread