Closed Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Ok - run JP, run. My DH's sister never liked any of his gf's. Turns out, her husband was an abusive, never around drunk. She needed brother to be there for her all the time so she could tolerate continuing to be married to the bum. When DH found a girl he wanted to spend time with, couldn't be around as much, she had to face the fact that it was time for a divorce. Oh, she hated me. Run JP, run.

FORT Regular

Is it any wonder that Ashley has self-esteem issues with that sister?!? Older sister, imo....extremely jealous, manipulative, not kind at all. Under 30/divorce/tats all over... dunno...for some reason, I don't see that as being great at decision-making.
    LovetheRoses and jucamer like this.

Uhoh, I might've just changed my mind. Ashley and Ben really DO seem well-suited for each other. I've always kinda believed it would be JP, but now I might be switching sides...
    Hmmm.

I was kinda sad that she grabbed BOTH guys' butts when they departed. I guess that's her thing. But a butt-grab seems a little bit personal to me, I can't imagine being in the frame of mind where I'd be okay with grabbing 2 guys' butts
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

FORT Fan

They don't show any of her date with JP, but show the date with Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Uhoh, I might've just changed my mind. Ashley and Ben really DO seem well-suited for each other. I've always kinda believed it would be JP, but now I might be switching sides...
    Hmmm.

I was kinda sad that she grabbed BOTH guys' butts when they departed. I guess that's her thing. But a butt-grab seems a little bit personal to me, I can't imagine being in the frame of mind where I'd be okay with grabbing 2 guys' butts

Nah - all they have is loving dog voices

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    They don't show any of her date with JP, but show the date with Ben?

They will probably show JP's date after her date with Ben

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerwench View Post
    Is it any wonder that Ashley has self-esteem issues with that sister?!? Older sister, imo....extremely jealous, manipulative, not kind at all. Under 30/divorce/tats all over... dunno...for some reason, I don't see that as being great at decision-making.
    We were just saying that here about the tats. Did she consult with little sister on those - because, that's a big life decision. Maybe ash didn't like sister's husband, and this is payback?

I could've done without seeing Ashley stick her hands under her swimsuit top and rub her own boobs. Yuck.
    BuckeyeAddict and AlwaysVeg like this.

Go Ashley! I'm liking her more these past few episodes and I want her to learn to trust her own judgement. You can always listen to other opinions and use them to help make your own judgements. Any mistakes should be your own and not because you listened to other people...so speaks the voice of experience! However, the fact that big sis has been divorced and has previous reality show experience makes me think she is in this for her own best interest rather than Ashley's. She is also clearly more attracted to Ben while JP is so not her type hence part of the reason for the dislike and trying to foyst her own opinions on a younger sister.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    We were just saying that here about the tats. Did she consult with little sister on those - because, that's a big life decision. Maybe ash didn't like sister's husband, and this is payback?

Well since she is divorced I'd say Ashley was right

Closed Thread