Closed Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Re: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    I agree with JP - if that's Ashley's response to the snap judge sister, then I would be seriously considering walking away too. Hey Ashley, you're going to have to stand up to a lot more challenges than that in a real relationship. She is just too young.

She keeps saying she's so rational - what is rational about judging someone in 10 minutes??? She is a real beyotch!
    kateb and murphytoo like this.

Re: 8/1 Thread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Nice sister....but now I understand where Ashley gets some of her insecurity. Too bad she so craves her sister's approval. I wonder if she has sabotaged any other relationships? and the touch about seeing more with Brad...stab to Ashley and to JP. I wonder if she had these same questions for Brad since she must have known more about him and his background with the Bachelor/ette.
    ButterflyFaery and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Is she trying out for the next Bachelor Pad???

FORT Fan

Ashley's mistake - she wants the sister's approval.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

I have never seen a family member do anything like this - she is NOT rational. She is an unfeeling, jealous hard ass.

Sister is entitled to her opinion, but she is not entitled to hurt or attack others with it.

At this point, Sister needs to get off her high horse and butt out. Ashley is the only person who can choose who's right for Ashley. And I'm pretty stunned that Ashley doesn't realize that already. Ashley appears to be in Jr High again.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

Sis looks like trash with those tattoos. She should go after Jesse James since he's available now. (Sorry to anyone who has/loves tattoos, but hers are way too much. eewww )

I understand JP's disappointment when Ashley didn't say "She's entitled to her opinion, but I'm still crazy about you" or something to that effect.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

In the limited amount of time each family has with each of the final 2, it's difficult to get a true 'read' from each. Nerves play a big part and while you may have an initial impression, first impressions are not always true. I think ultimately asking the tough questions are fine, but try to be open-minded. Ashley wants her sister's and family's approval, but ultimately they will still be living far from her and JP/and or Ben and Ashley has to be more of her own person and trust her own feelings.
    Midol likes this.

Wow the sister is a major b*tch!

I can completely relate with Ashley though. I also was very malliable with my sister and NEEDED her approval about everything. It took a very long time to realize the control my sister had over me and how she used it for her own gain (and to make herself feel better). I can only hope that Ashley also has the same resolution I did. The love of a wonderful man who made me realize my own self worth and value. To JP, may he be that man for Ashley.

And to Ashely's sister - get your own damn life!!!!
    kateb, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Sister is entitled to her opinion, but she is not entitled to hurt or attack others with it.

At this point, Sister needs to get off her high horse and butt out. Ashley is the only person who can choose who's right for Ashley. And I'm pretty stunned that Ashley doesn't realize that already. Ashley appears to be in Jr High again.

Ashley seems like a totally different person - the Fleissmeister messing with the editing again?

Closed Thread