Closed Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Re: 8/1 ShowThread Finale!!!!!!!!!! West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

Fiji was just gorgeous - that backdrop was amazing, but I hated the driftwood and coral "trap" they had to stand on. It looked like garbage they dragged up from the beach and decorated with flowers. I was hoping he wouldn't twirl her around because the driftwood would catch and snag her pretty dress! And the sad little boat that Ben had to leave on - couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of that ... sheesh, this show reallly goes overboard. I liked how they credited that Mystery Man who walked through on the beach, when they ran the credits at the end!
    I forgot something in my previous post. As Ben sailed away into that infinite sea, I cracked up and said, "Gee, is he sailing back to the States?"

Her ring is just gorgeous (I didn't care for the one Ben picked out), and I think she made the right choice for her, right now. Whether that means it's right for the long haul, I don't think any of us really could say.

THANK YOU so much, for telling me about Ames and Jackie breaking up - I am soooo relieved. Whew!
    What did Balki used to say on "Perfect Strangers"? "Now we are so happy, we do the dance of joy!"

(I mean about the possibility of Ames being the next Bachelor, not about his break-up.)
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I heard her ring is worth $150,000!!!

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Hmmmmm... How long is it that they're required to stay together so she can keep the ring? $150,000!!!!!!!!!!

'Course my ring is 38 years old and things were much cheaper "back in the day," but still, mine cost about $350

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I read somewhere it is worth 60K.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    I read somewhere it is worth 60K.
    That's what I heard, too, Columbia. But still, that's a lot of dough! I heard her FRC gown cost 16K as well and then she had to go ruin it by going into the ocean at the end. I was screaming at the TV: What are you doing to that beautiful gown, you knucklehead?!
    JunkieGirl likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Hmmmmm... How long is it that they're required to stay together so she can keep the ring? $150,000!!!!!!!!!!

'Course my ring is 38 years old and things were much cheaper "back in the day," but still, mine cost about $350
    Nana, I think I'd read that they have to stay together for a year for her to keep the ring. Makes you wonder if it's a small price to pay (giving up a year of your life, especially if you are miserable--not saying she would be) to keep a rock like that!

I had read that in one of the gossip mags...(In Touch)...it said it was a 4ct and the biggest in Bachelorette/Bachelor history...of course...who knows if that is true. I'm sure it still cost a pretty penny! (or two or three!

I read somewhere it was 3.5 carats. Had a huge amount of small diamonds around the stone and band. I think 60-65,000.00 was the price in what I read. Just give me the money. I think the ring is pretty though and wouldn't turn it down if someone wanted to give me on.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

I think I could last a year for that kind of money unless the guy was really a douche.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Ali gets double thumbs up for her rejection of Chris the day before. She knew it would be difficult to do but did it because it's what Chris deserved.
    I agree 100%

What Ashley did to Ben was just mean IMO.. she could have stopped him. Poor guy...

On a side note, I am so happy this season is over! It was so boring!
    sparklete likes this.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Closed Thread