Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

SPOILER FREE ZONE

It's time for the men to justify themselves. Who will show up? Will they tell anything at all, or just keep justifying their actions on the show (William)? What about Bentley (the bent one) will he show?

Enjoy, if you dare.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Re: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

why are deanna, jason and alli on the show?

FORT Fan

well what did she expect when she kept repeating his name for three damn episodes when he had already left?????????

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Keep the info coming please! I'm traveling for work and this is the only way I can "watch"! (I'll watch it online tomorrow night) And thanks!

no Chris its you who should answer for why she wasn't told about "B"...you and the Fleiss monster...it was like ya'll just set back and said....well I maybe in the minority but I considered what he did was emotional abuse and you should have stepped in on her behalf and put your foot down and said we will have none of that...you protected Jake from a woman having an affair with a producer and showed it on tv...which you still can't produce one piece of video evidence that it even happened but you made it clear that it was okay for someone to treat a woman that way and its okay..to me it was like ya'll stood back and said well okay treat our lead like a piece of crap she doesn't deserve any better

well thats it for me..the opening episode of shark week is better than this crap they are feeding us already
    Columbia, MD and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

So much footage that doesn't quite make the cut. I found some of it quite entertaining. Mickey in the harness in the wine cellar... who knew he had a personality? They should show more of this type of footage and less of the producer-driven drama.
    JavaJo and Midol like this.

flipped over during commerical...now that I would pay to see..someone laying the smacketh down on Jake's behind
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Why is Gia going to be on Bachelor Pad again?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    So much footage that doesn't quite make the cut. I found some of it quite entertaining. Mickey in the harness in the wine cellar... who knew he had a personality? They should show more of this type of footage and less of the producer-driven drama.
    Oh, I could not agree more!! Especially after watching Sweet Home Alabama, the dating show with almost no production budget at all - it's so simple and makes TB even more glaringly produced. Ugh.

As Chris sits and recaps all the dates and guys, with Ashley, it just serves to remind me how BAD these dates were this season!! William having to fake a wedding? Dumb.

When was this sit-down w/Ashley filmed, I wonder? Since she appears later w/the guys, in something different than she's wearing this early, I am just curious.

Where's the butcher?
    It looks like they only invited back half the men...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast