Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

Re: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Fireflyer, Ryan's last name is "Park" and I have no idea how you'd get in touch with him, unless you want to put in your application for his upcoming season as the new Bachelor. Go for it!
    LOL, I would be mortified to watch myself on camera... most of us get through life not realizing how bad we behave!

I got the feeling there was a back-to-back interview of both Ryan and Ames tonight.

Nick looks soooo much better with his hair darker. It just makes him look more like a serious contender. Before, when his hair was highlighted blonde, he just looked like a goofy surfer-dude.

And I like Ryan with the "scruffy" look better than his clean shaven look.

I absolutely loved the response that Ames got. He has no idea how special he is. Which makes him even more so.
    Minney, jucamer and Midol like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I thought Ames loosened up a lot on the MTA, waving, acknowledging the applause, etc. He was a breath of fresh air.

I'd not like to see him be Bachelor, however. He would be diced, sliced, and bashed, like all the other leads (not here, but on certain other forums). I don't think he would last through all that negativity. Hopefully he will find a nice gal in real life, fall in love, and get married. I think he is the finest example of humanity we've seen on this show, and I've never missed an episode since day one.
    Minney, JavaJo, veg_out and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    But Ariel, surely you don't see the same type of passive-agressive anger issues in Ryan that Jake had, do you? I feel like Ryan has much too positive an outlook to be as mean/structured/dominant as what Jake was. I see the resemblance in that both of them may have said "golly gee" at some point... but beyond that I can't see any resemblance in personality.
    ???
    What I see is a wanting to please type person. To me that means he will do what it takes to reach his goal and if Fleiss says jump, he will Jake, while pissy, was similar to that...but I do see a huge personality difference between them in that Jake displays his anger, and we haven't seen how Ryan reacts except to be sad.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I think we had enough "sad" this season with Ashley. I could not take another season of "sad." Just my opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    I thought Ames loosened up a lot on the MTA, waving, acknowledging the applause, etc. He was a breath of fresh air.

I'd not like to see him be Bachelor, however. He would be diced, sliced, and bashed, like all the other leads (not here, but on certain other forums). I don't think he would last through all that negativity. Hopefully he will find a nice gal in real life, fall in love, and get married. I think he is the finest example of humanity we've seen on this show, and I've never missed an episode since day one.
    Ames does not need this show. He's far too wonderful for it anyway!

Last night, it became so obvious that most of those guys are fed the comments that they make. It was actually a rather boring MTA because unlike Deanna and Jill's seasons, most of the eliminated guys weren't into the lead. Ryan seemed much more relaxed and even-keeled--he actually seemed like a different guy! I did, however, get the distinct impression that he's the next Bachelor; sadly, he's following in the footsteps of Jake in that his cast didn't like him, and he was over-the-top for this girl he barely knew too. I don't have a definite read on him yet though I found him very attractive last night.

Did anyone else think that Ashley is 100% done with this show? As she should be.

I'm glad that they showed the outtake of JP and Ashley's home date--very sweet and cute.

FORT Fan

who do you think she chooses???
    Last edited by cyn2much; 08-01-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: wrong phrasing

Well we didnt need two hours for all this, thats for sure! She cant even hold this show, we have to three others turn up, that know what she went through. I think they know this was one of the worst seasons to date,I dont think millions tuned in, I think a lot of viewers didnt care if they missed her or not. I will be very glad when this season is over with.I dont think Ryan is the next bachelor I think it will be the one she doesnt choose. Whoever she chooses I hope he's happy, she looked bored fed up, and not that happy imnsho

FORT Fan

Tim for the next Bachelor!
    Ellen and Fanny Mare like this.

Closed Thread