Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

Re: 7/31 Show Thread Episode 10 MTA *West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    They showed footage of Ashley doing a private interview, and Ben told Ashley during the filming that the bug was still in her hair. WHAT? Why are Ben and other guys standing there watching her film a PI?
    Not very "P", was it?
    I think that one was a rose ceremony that time. It cracked me up - she and Ben seem to have a lot of fun together.

I love the outtakes too! My favorite part!

FORT Fan

my favorite blooper for all time is alli f's...

IMO...if you really listen to her talk about the guys its easy to figure out who she chooses...at least to me it is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    my favorite blooper for all time is alli f's...
    Can you remind us? Which one - when Chris is chasing the mouse?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

When they showed the preview for tomorrow's episode something her sister said made me think "hmm." Ashley's sister was saying that Ashley isn't as rational as she is and goes by her heart and she isn't thinking about the 'Logistics.' That was an interesting comment to me since Ashley is an East coast girl, as is JP, but Ben is out on the West Coast. Is she leaning more towards Ben and the sis is questioning how they will work out? To me, it seems as if JP is the one for her but she did say at the end of the show that she is falling in love with Ben. Has she ever said that about JP?
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Didn't like hearing Ashley backtrack that she hadn't actually "fallen" for Bentley. Yeah, right. She is still trying to please America, even lying a little to do so.
    See I actually felt that until Ashley started to notice Ben F in Thailand at the orphanage we were stuck with Bentley talk because she had really only liked JP up to that point. Once Ben F became a viable guy they let her drop the Bentley stuff. During the Bentley conversation in Hong Kong she seemed over him, even in the hotel room with him, not just the talk head afterwards.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    So that does free up Ryan to make a deal in the next couple of months for the Bachelor. Boo - sorry but I also see him as Jake 2.0. But, he may surprise me come January.
    But Ariel, surely you don't see the same type of passive-agressive anger issues in Ryan that Jake had, do you? I feel like Ryan has much too positive an outlook to be as mean/structured/dominant as what Jake was. I see the resemblance in that both of them may have said "golly gee" at some point... but beyond that I can't see any resemblance in personality.
    ???

Hmmm, it's very confusing. No answers to be gained from tonight's show (of course). Bentley forever the coward, Ames forever looking like he's wearing a neck brace, Ryan forever smiling and friendly and ostracized by the others.

I have seen many women around me get married, and the marriages that last are the ones where the man is NOT "one of the guys". If they aren't worried about "hanging" with the other guys, they have more time to be devoted to their special lady, to bring home surprises for dinner, to play with the kids, to plan better lives for the family. Being a "guy's guy" is such a crutch and I have deep admiration for men who put the woman first.

Seriously, how do I get in touch with Ryan? I don't even know his last name. Somebody PM me...?
    JavaJo likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Fireflyer, Ryan's last name is "Park" and I have no idea how you'd get in touch with him, unless you want to put in your application for his upcoming season as the new Bachelor. Go for it!

Also, it was interesting that after Bentley called Ashley and ugly duckling and called all the contestants "tools", there was only ONE guy at the MTA who said anything about Bentley: it was Chris D. I recognize him, but don't remember Chris D doing anything on the show. It's strange that none of the main players had a thing to say about the creep!

Closed Thread