Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

I agree times a million! Why not, Ryan is awesome! He's hot, sensitive and sweet! I just love him so much, I think he would make a nice GENUINE "Bachelor"!

It's Down to Two Men, Who Will Ashley Choose? - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelorette

There's my recap of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    They were hilarious. Of course, I think they were just a little drunk but that's okay - they were really cute discussing their toes. I wish we'd gotten to see more of that throughout the season too. Maybe more people wouldn't think this season was quite so bad if that were the case.
    Ben is my favorite thing since Rainbow Brite cereal.

Their outtakes are top notch. For as much as I love Ashley, I can just imagine that if they were drinking wine, she'd say, "This tastes jussst like yours," much to the dismay of Ben. He'd be more worried about her feet than correcting her palate. LOL.

Even though severe weather reports and the Prez cut every single date in half, it was pretty obvious that JP is her cupcake. Seriously, though, the show is pretty lame in that this season was an exact replica of Ali when it came to Fantasy Dates and beyond. Even Ben was standing in Chris L's. spot at the rose ceremony. He totally and completely knows what's up--he has since Thailand!

More later after I actually see it in its entirety.

FORT Fan

Can't deny what we saw between Ashley and JP tonight.. I may have to eat my words but IMO he is F1 Not sure what is up wit her sister next week though... I hope Ben is our bachelor if not the F1, I can't stand Ryan.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Why not? I think he's a cutie, and a nice guy.
    Sure, that's what we all thought of Bob and Jake too and we know how their seasons turned out. The ONLY reason Ryan returned to Fiji was b/c he was promised a chance at being the Bachelor, just like Jake, which shows me that he's easily manipulated and will turn out to be a famewhore, just.like.Jake. His return came off as creepy to me; actually, he's given off this smarmy vibe all season. Thanks but no thanks. Blech!
    Midol likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Sure, that's what we all thought of Bob and Jake too and we know how their seasons turned out. The ONLY reason Ryan returned to Fiji was b/c he was promised a chance at being the Bachelor, just like Jake, which shows me that he's easily manipulated and will turn out to be a famewhore, just.like.Jake. His return came off as creepy to me; actually, he's given off this smarmy vibe all season. Thanks but no thanks. Blech!
    Blech is right, I completely agree with you. I get such a fake/phony vibe from him, and I have from the start. Never liked Jake either, and didn't buy his "nice guy" image even though my friends all liked him in Jill's season. Having Ryan come back is like having Jake go tattle on Wes. I don't buy it! It screams manipulation, and I refuse to be their stooge. All Ryan's heartbreak tonight was such a put-on, and his comments were purely for the purpose of getting the audience on his side: aww, poor guy, just wants love. ugh. I don't believe it! He just wants more time on TV or something.

TPTB need to stop trying to shove people down our throats, and listen to their audience. Well, maybe some more of the audience that is, because on the survey on a Bachelor TV website, Ryan is winning, beating Ames 30% to 29% - which tells me it's either fixed, or that some people are buying the b.s. the network is dishing out.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Ryan took the chance to come back. They wouldn't have had him if they thought it didn't add something to the show. He wasn't given as much screen time as Bob or Jake. What time he was on, showed him to have more appeal than either of them. All I say is, to each his own.

I like Ben and Ashley Ashley and JP, not so much.I dont think Ryan is as bad a Jake.I hated Jake.I don't hate Ryan
    This is all so predictable and scripted. ( wrinkling nose)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

While I do not think Ryan has the same anger issues as Jake, he comes across just as insincere and is looking to famewhore it up like Jake did. I do not want to see him as TB. I'm still on the Ames bandwagon for Bachelor. He would stand out as no one has the pedigree that Ames would bring to this show. While I do not hope/wish that his new relationship crashes and burns, there is still a lot of time until the Bachelor starts filming.....

Ben was totally adorable tonight AND sexy. Vulnerability is sexy in a man and he had it going on tonight, but his hair bugs me. He has come so far and grown into a real mature man. I don't think he is right for Ashley and she isn't right for him but I think he will find someone great once he dates around a bit and gets his new "dating toes" wet.

JP is just awesome and hot, hot, hot!! I think he is just too mature and has too much life experience for Ashley. He does seem to fall fast and hard, but makes bad decisions regarding the women he dates. Falling in love with a woman with daddy abandonment issues would be another mistake. No matter how much he reassures her, loves her and does for her~~in the back of her mind that fear of being abandoned again will still be there. It will create problems.

As for Constantine, I've never understood the attraction. He is not all that great looking. Yes, his family was awesome and that kinda upped his value but other than that, nada. Perhaps that is why Ashley was attracted, having to win him over because physically he was her type, yet there were other indications he wasn't really all that into her.

I have to wonder if dentists are all really weird about their mouths. If true, I would never date a dentist. She has the weirdest quirks and most have to do with her mouth. Without lipstick it's almost like she doesn't have lips, when she gets nervous, she purses her lips and does all kinds of weird things with her tongue inside her mouth. I find it to be very distracting and annoying. Arrghh why do I keep watching this $#!^?
    Midol likes this.

I think JP will be F1...there's just something almost giddy about the two of them when they're together. That usually indicates extreme infatuation that often evolves into love in time. I don't think she could lose with either of them...they're both fine upstanding young men and she'd be lucky to have either.

As for who's going to be the next Bachelor, why do we have to settle for a "used car?" TPTB should get out there like they used to, spend the money, take the time and give us some unknown fantastic almost-too-good-to-be-true kind of guy! I don't like re-runs and it's an easy cop out. They make enough profit to provide interesting material.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

The edit sure makes it look like J.P. will get the tiara, so very likely it'll be Ben. Unless, of course, TIIC are thinking: We made it look like J.P., so everyone thinks it's Ben. Won't they be shocked and their bookies happy to see it's J.P. after all. Then again, it might be Bently...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread