Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

even after all these seasons I still haven't seen a guy react to the fantasy suite card like Ryan Sutter did...the way he jumped up from the TABLE AND SAID CHECK PLEASE...and he was in such a hurry and wass so cute about it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I don't really have a scoop - I just don't care for her after what she did on WTA. She has a nasty streak and our Ames deserves better
    Oh, got it. I remember that incident at the WTA.

You guys are so sweet toward Ames. I'm going to make sure he knows so he never has another outcast moment ever again!
    jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Tonight's ceremony dress is the first one that I've really liked on her. This one looks better on her than others have and even though it's very short, it works.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    PLEASE, PLEASE America - DO NOT WRITE to TPTB and ask for Ryan to be the next Bachelor. I'm begging and pleading here!!!!!!
    It could be our chance to break free, though, CSW...
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Tonight's ceremony dress is the first one that I've really liked on her. This one looks better on her than others have and even though it's very short, it works.
    I know she likes short dresses she said so but some of them get too close to showing her booty and her hoo haaa
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm still back on the helicopter date. That was SO funny that it flew over a "lonely" Ryan on the beach - I had to laugh out loud, which was the reaction they probably did not want to elicit.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Wish they'd show more of the goofy outtakes; Ben and Ash giggling about their toes was cute.

Ashley's FRC gown looks pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I know she likes short dresses she said so but some of them get too close to showing her booty and her hoo haaa
    I agree, it seems she really works to sit in some of those dresses. I'm all about comfort, if it looks good and is comfortable, then I'd say go for it. But the super short show what you've got dresses she is prone to wear have got to be uncomfortable. I know I'd flash (scarry thought!!!!) if I wore one, I'd forget to be careful!!!!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    It could be our chance to break free, though, CSW...
    Ohhh...chrisg...do you think we could do it? Ryan just might push me to but I don't think I'd have my weekly quota of then. I might have to pick up something really unhealthy like that Jersey show. J/K - that'd never happen.

p.s. - I saw your earlier post about letting Ames know how we all feel about him - please do so if you can. He was the bright light of this season and we want to make sure he ends up with someone worthy of him. (ha-ha, as if we get some say!) We need to find Tessa and hook her up with him, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Wish they'd show more of the goofy outtakes; Ben and Ash giggling about their toes was cute.
    They were hilarious. Of course, I think they were just a little drunk but that's okay - they were really cute discussing their toes. I wish we'd gotten to see more of that throughout the season too. Maybe more people wouldn't think this season was quite so bad if that were the case.
    chrisg likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    PLEASE, PLEASE America - DO NOT WRITE to TPTB and ask for Ryan to be the next Bachelor. I'm begging and pleading here!!!!!!
    Why not? I think he's a cutie, and a nice guy.

Closed Thread