Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/25 Show Thread Episode 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Ashley's reaction to Constantine leaving was odd. He basically admitted that there was nothing there and at the very least, I figured her feelings would be hurt. Especially since she found him so attractive. It was just weird. Oh well.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This is the first season I've ever watched Bachelor/Bachelorette (thanks a lot F&G friends ) and I'm having trouble with the whole concept, especially when it gets down to the wire like this and several men are at the "falling in love" stage only to have their hearts crushed as millions look on. I really liked Ames and feel badly for him, but don't really understand why he would set himself up for public humiliation. He seems much smarter than that.
    Count your blessings!

I was in the grocery store yesterday and a magazine cover had a picture of _____and Ashley on the cover. I think it was called Lifestyle or something like that. Anyway, it had them as the final couple planning their wedding but the show has not even ended yet. How can they know that?........Constantine, he was never in it to win it and has more bromance feelings for Ben and Ames than any type of feelings for Ashley. In fact it almost seemed like Ashley annoyed him. I agree that he wanted to get that helicopter ride under his belt and then he was outta there...

I like Ryan and would not mind him being the bach. I also have come to like Ashley very much. She is a fun person, I just don't know if JP would be a little too serious for her and not enough fun. She likes to be silly and he doesn't seem like he does that easily. I think she has fun with Ben, but that is not the kind of relationship that seems like it would be wild abandonment love. If ever the two could be combined, the rock type and the fun type, it would be the perfect man, lol.

Hello everyone, just piping in, I am finding the chemistry between JP and Ashley as obvious as it was between Ryan and Trista. I think it has been that obvious from the beginning and they have had to bring back these guys to add in the drama, as the final ending has been pretty obvious!!! and therefore there would be no real show.

Just my two cents.
    Tobi, kateb and norealityhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ashley's reaction to Constantine leaving was odd. He basically admitted that there was nothing there and at the very least, I figured her feelings would be hurt. Especially since she found him so attractive. It was just weird. Oh well.
    I think it was pretty mutual. I had the feeling neither one was totally into the other.
    kateb and Midol like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I, for one, enjoyed last night's episode. Ben's date looked fun, though I have to admit, it seemed to lack "passion." They seem to act like two people who enjoy one another's company more as friends.

Constantine...who didn't see that coming? Rumors had it that religion was an issue for him, but beyond that, the connection just wasn't there. I admire him for not pretending or trying to make it as something it isn't like so many people on this show have done. Seems to speak to his character. I think he's a good catch for the right girl - but I wish he'd man-scape his brows!

Ryan. Put me in the so-over-and-annoyed-by-Ryan camp. It seems obvious that they're setting him up as the next Bachelor. I won't watch, so I guess that'll free up my Monday evenings. I'm sure he's a nice guy but I couldn't handle watching him each week. No way, Jose.

JP and Ashley's date was off the charts in chemistry and romance. They couldn't keep their hands off each other! I hope it ends up with a long-term relationship at the least. I like seeing them together and the logistics would seem to work pretty well, both being Eastcoasters.

What I didn't get with last night's epi is that CH hinted that the order of the guys would change as of last night. Did they re-do the edit or what? I felt JP was in "the lead" last week and I still feel so. Hmmm...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I was in the grocery store yesterday and a magazine cover had a picture of _____and Ashley on the cover. I think it was called Lifestyle or something like that. Anyway, it had them as the final couple planning their wedding but the show has not even ended yet. How can they know that?........
    The Bachelor/ette and their F1 always give an interview and have a photoshoot 1-2 weeks prior to the finale. It's been going on like this for years. The fact that the magazine released or the store put out next week's issue a week early is hilarious!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    The Bachelor/ette and their F1 always give an interview and have a photoshoot 1-2 weeks prior to the finale. It's been going on like this for years. The fact that the magazine released or the store put out next week's issue a week early is hilarious!!!
    I thought so too but you know the Fleiss monster doesn't really care...the end of this season is not his pay day...his big payout was Bentley and he played that for all her could milk it for so at this point I don't think he really cares if anyone knows the ending..its not nearly as dramatic as the B situation was
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

JP and Ashley's date was off the charts in chemistry and romance. They couldn't keep their hands off each other! I hope it ends up with a long-term relationship at the least. I like seeing them together and the logistics would seem to work pretty well, both being Eastcoasters.

Yes, well I have seen that before. Fiji and real life are two different animals .When it comes to every day chores and not fancy trips with maid service.Thats when I will see if these two are still hands on, or like so many before them , will they be hands off? lol

FORT Fogey

If you all are referring to the August 1 issue of Life & Style, I have it, and the cover is totally photoshopped. The picture of JC is taken from a photoshoot of him walking around in New York, obviously on business. The text of the article makes no direct reference to JP and Ashley. Yes, I admit to wasting $2.99 plus tax.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Closed Thread