Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 7/18 Show Thread Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/18 Show Thread Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Constantine's mom has a slight southern accent. She's very grounded with her insight.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

The home town dates are always one of my favourites shows - I just love seeing the families and their reactions. It does tell you a lot about the people.
    kateb and navybelle like this.

I like his Dad too, their love for one another is obvious. And, like Mom, grounded in reality. Good for them.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    I like his Dad too, their love for one another is obvious. And, like Mom, grounded in reality. Good for them.
    I like his dad too..some very good advice

overall..love the family...I wouldn't mind going to their house for one of their family get togethers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yea went through there going to a baseball game once...you need to tell me how to get a bottle of the wine though..I wouldn't mind trying it
    I heard Giorgio's is now selling Ben's wine. My MIL's hairstylist was at the restaurant this past week and tried it and said it was good.

I know I'm going to sound like a fangirl asking for it, but I'm dying to try it!
    JavaJo likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I heard Giorgio's is now selling Ben's wine. My MIL's hairstylist was at the restaurant this past week and tried it and said it was good.

I know I'm going to sound like a fangirl asking for it, but I'm dying to try it!
    sounds like the boys made a very good business move...I wonder if I just call if I can just order a bottle of the wine and have them ship it down here to columbus like you i would sound like a fan..ahhhhhhhhh I want to try a bottle of Ben F's wine..no I don't know the name of it..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

They seem like a great family...their love for each other is obvious.

His dad seems like a sweetie and gave some sound advice...totally wrong for the show...but in real life.

Nice mom and his sister seems darling, but while everyone had a good time, I still think there was no chemistry. They sat apart on the couch and hardly touched...and certainly not in that "in love" way. Will have to wait and see how things go with the other dates.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

Yep - Ames' comes from money - no doubt about that after seeing that house - and I bet that's just the country home.

FORT Newbie

The brand name of Ben F's wine is Evolve.

Uh oh . . . Ashley said she doesn't feel a spark with Ames. I think he's going home tonight; I'll be surprised if he stays.

He's a good catch, but for someone else. Ashley is too flakey.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Closed Thread