Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 7/18 Show Thread Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 7/18 Show Thread Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    remember when they were kayaking in that cave and he said the "width of the cave was so narrow it could barely afford the kayak". Poetic, beautiful man. He grew on me too. And I usually go for the traditionally good looking!
    Oh my gosh. I'd love to have all of the Ames-isms written down. That date made me fall for Ames hook, line, and sinker. Just the sense of awe and wonder he seemed to have everywhere he went with Ashley. And to think that during the very 1st episode I thought he came off as full of himself when he was ticking off all his academic credentials and places he'd been. Boy, do I feel foolish now.
    nanarama, Midol and 1dog2kids like this.

Hello! Is anyone going to comment on the scenes for next week??

They made it look like JP chooses to leave or something!?!? And then someone surprises her by flying to Fiji!?! What the heck?
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Dukie, I'd have to go back and watch but I felt that Ashley got upset b/c she asked JP if he could see himself proposing at that moment in time and he didn't say 'yes'. Or at least that is how I interpreted it. Yes, somebody does come back who was booted prior to ask for another chance. Can't say who it is, though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Oh my gosh. I'd love to have all of the Ames-isms written down. That date made me fall for Ames hook, line, and sinker. Just the sense of awe and wonder he seemed to have everywhere he went with Ashley. And to think that during the very 1st episode I thought he came off as full of himself when he was ticking off all his academic credentials and places he'd been. Boy, do I feel foolish now.
    ok just one more in re the bentley disclosure.....'i guess we all want our fairytales to be simple, but they're not always, which makes them beautiful."

Keep 'em coming, murphytoo!

While I would agree that I felt a less "geeky" quality and More genuinely nice guy and good husband material. I had a vision of the Andy Griffith show and Ames reminded me of Don Knotts with the goofy smile, sort of like he got it, but he didn't, like he had been hit over the head with a frying pan and liked it because it finally stopped.

I live near JP's family and the scenery they showed was not exactly his hometown in all cases. some yes but some no.
    BTW likes this.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post

I live near JP's family and the scenery they showed was not exactly his hometown in all cases. some yes but some no.
    nuts, did you recognize the gardens that were shown at the beginning of JP's date? I wasn't sure where that was. That definitely was the Roslyn clock tower, though, a landmark around those parts. What a hoot to see Hot Skates and did you catch JP when he was talking about going roller skating as a kid and all the birthday parties at "Laces". We went to "Laces" but now it's "Hot Skates."

nuts, did you recognize the gardens that were shown at the beginning of JP's date? I wasn't sure where that was. That definitely was the Roslyn clock tower, though, a landmark around those parts. What a hoot to see Hot Skates and did you catch JP when he was talking about going roller skating as a kid and all the birthday parties at "Laces". We went to "Laces" but now it's "Hot Skates."
    the flowers in that garden were breath taking...as for next week...not sure..it does appear someone leaves but I don't think it is JP...I think the Fleissmonster is messing with us..but it also appears that someone else shows up....wonder if Ames flies in to ask for another chance..he doesn't seem the type to do that but you never know

after tonight and before the scenes for next week it is appearing to me and this is JMO that it is gonna come down to JP vs Ben

and I wanna know who it is that the tatto girl doesn't like and why

personally I think we all need to pass the word and get everyone we can and as many as we can to send emails to ABC, CH, and the Fleissmonster and tell them we want Ames as the Bachelor...
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 07-18-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    heartsaflutter and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

That was at the Swan Club which is about 7 miles from his house. I live about 1/2 mile from his family home. The Swan Club is a catering hall, here is the link to the photo gallery and if you click through the pictures you will see the bridge they were walking on.

:/swanclub.proxy.voicestar.com/photo01.htm Yes, the Roslyn tower is a land mark but Roslyn is a large area and his family lives in the more Southerly part closer to Hillside Avenue as opposed to the clock Tower area. I don't know him at all but I ahve friends whose kids do, so I know where his family is from.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I know that Ben and Constatine formed a really good friendship during the show...so much so that Constatine's family restaurant is now selling Ben's wine...but am I crazy to think that Ben's sister might be a good match for Constatine and Constatine's sister for Ben? I should write for this show!
    I kind of agree. Ben and Constantine could be brothers-in-law.

Closed Thread