Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Please welcome your next Bachelorette.

God no please.....

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    That was a bit rude of JP. Something I was surprised to hear from him.
    Ooops, sorry fireflyer, my quoting got all messed up. Blaming the pain meds I'm on, yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Again, sorry for messing up your quote.

Edit: This is the part I meant to quote: "when J.P. said "I really wasn't expecting that". "

I usually edit out the part I'm not referring to and I thought I was being "cute" adding the dot, dot, dot. I'll have to read my responses more carefully.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I'm a girl, but I've grown very weary of emotionally-needy Bachelorettes. Please let's have a STABLE girl next summer!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Please tell me that they are not going to spend 20 minutes on poor ole pitiful Emily. She looks like a 40 year old woman there, not like a 24 y.o. young woman. Gosh awful hairdo and makeup troweled on. Yikes!

Well 40 is not old lol but yeah she looks alot older than 24 omg I am like a decade older than her & she seems so much older than her age for sure.

Also what is wrong with her mouth, I think her teeth are too big for her mouth. Also her voice is so fake imo as are her tears.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

Wow...Emily is so beautiful. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips, perfect body....the only thing not perfect is her voice. She's a Rembrandt.

Item 1: Glad Lucas got the boot, though I would have sent him packing weeks ago. Any man who feels that his masculinity has been impugned by foreign garb is someone you need to keep an eye on.

Item 2: Emily is a boring, inarticulate, heavily painted twit and I have no idea why all the men were lusting after her.
    Midol likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Larel View Post
    Well 40 is not old lol but yeah she looks alot older than 24 omg I am like a decade older than her & she seems so much older than her age for sure.

Also what is wrong with her mouth, I think her teeth are too big for her mouth. Also her voice is so fake imo as are her tears.
    Those are the caps.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

well Brad has been quoted saying it was 100% his fault and from what it sounds like is that Brad still has some committment issues...thats the way I am taking what she is saying
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Emily says she will defend Brad forever.

She also says they've had a dot-dot-dot for a long time. -- meaning they'd been broke up and 'pending' for a long time -- and she is relieved to finally tell the public. Ha probably they've been hiding the break-up ever since 2 weeks after the FRC.

Is anybody drinking every time Emily says "y'know?"... a new drinking game.
    I have my Sea Breeze right next to me here! What a great idea, uh oh, I think I'm a little behind.... gulp...ah one big swig, that ought to do it.

I'm a bit behind, but have to say I got a whole new perspective on Constantine after watching their date - what a neat guy! I like him and will surely take him if Ashley dumps him!! Their date was so sweet, and Taiwan looked gorgeous - those lanterns were very cool.

Closed Thread