Closed Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I still can't tell them apart!
    I have no problem telling them apart. I'm not a bit attracted to Con, but Ben....nomnomnom....
    veg_out and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I am not so sure that JP was as much jealous as he was insecure....that boy is head over heals for Ashley and then being gone all night really brought out those insecurities...he has never seemed to me to be the possissive type so I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is a one time thing..they are getting to the end and the pressure has to be hard especially for someone like him who is obviously in love with her and it has to be hard on him

He knows what he signed up for but when you get caught up in your emotions you can throw that out the window. I'm sure most of would be just as bad as JP was last night watching someone we were falling in love with kiss and spend overnight time with another. I know I would! I'm still rooting for JP - he seems to be the most honest of them all and the one who truly cares for Ashley. BTW - I would love Ames to be the next Bachelor. He is very intriguing and I want to know more about him. And he ain't hard on the eyes either!
    Columbia, MD and Midol like this.

Oh, one other thing I wanted to mention about last night's episode:
    AGAIN with the boring/bad-idea dates!! The group date was stupid - another wedding-themed date? After the one with William, I would have died if I were Ashley and I found out they had this planned again. Boring and repetitive.
    The lanterns were cool but other than that, I can't remember that date much at all. Ben's date had pretty scenery and a moped ride - whoohoo. Ryan's date? Lame. Who is in charge of the date-planning this season? There really haven't been that many exciting/fun kinds of dates - just lots of wandering around, eating, and then pretending to get married. They have seen very pretty things, and the countries look gorgeous - more like real-life dating vacations I guess, but for a TV show, where's the excitement? Oh ya, there was the fighting....

I don't know why, but I don't think JP like girls. I think he was jealous because he wants to win, not because he likes her.

Ames for Bachelor!!!!!
    Babycakee and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Regular

I think all of the guys remaining are great. It's too bad Ashley didn't see this earlier and was obsessed with a mumbling loser like Bentley. I liked Ryan too, and wouldn't mind seeing him as the next Bachelor.

Ames is my favorite though. He's an amazing man.
    Babycakee and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    You know, I'm trying really hard to like Ashley. I am... but watching her chew her lips, poke around for stuck-in-teeth food with her tongue, bite her cheek... I swear, it's annoying the heck out of me. We were thinking of making it a drinking game every time she did something with her mouth besides talk/smile or kiss, but we also figured we be so hammered at the end of hour #1 we wouldn't understand hour #2. Yikes!

Cookie
    OMG YES!! And watch how she always eats while she's talking - shoveling it in, bite after bite. And the way she holds the roses like a freakin hamster - she annoys the pee out of me. Add that to she has the lamest F4 ever in the history of the world.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    OMG YES!! And watch how she always eats while she's talking - shoveling it in, bite after bite. And the way she holds the roses like a freakin hamster - she annoys the pee out of me. Add that to she has the lamest F4 ever in the history of the world.
    I agreed with you up until the last sentence. I think all of the four remaining can do a lot better than her. The problem with this show (okay, ONE of the MANY problems with this show) is that the B'ette and even the Bach are presented in such a glam and spiffed-up way that they seem more attractive and desirable than they really are. That's why, for most, the reality sets in soon afterwards. Ashley will not be swooping in wearing gorgeous evening gowns with manufactured cleavage, or backless shirts or see-through tops. She will not be professionally made up or coiffed. When there's no more competition for her attention, she will be much less interesting. When there is no more coaching regarding what to talk about, no more exotic locations, no more non-stop fun or fancy hotel rooms paid for by the show, most of these couples find the man or woman of their dreams was just a mirage. A few have managed to find lasting (so far) relationships, most notably Trista and Ryan, but Ryan was an exceptional man and Trista was willing to completely change her life to be with him.

LOL she looks like a hamster all the time. She really is an odd looking girl imho
    Debb70 likes this.

Ashley loves to eat her food while talking! I noticed this habit of hers during Brad's season. I don't think the girl knows about social graces at all. At least she was able to hold her liquor during her season. Her CASUAL attire is boring to say the least. I am sick of her wearing the skin tight jeans with high heels along with the skimpy short-short skirts. I thought Jen Scheft had a bad season but I think Ashley's will go down as the worst ever!!!

I have to agree with most of the dates being boring - but I don't agree that the F4 or this season are close to being the worst ever or that JP is gay ! I think (besides Jilly's season) this was the best crop of guys yet. I adore JP and hope he gets what he wants (Ashley). And the more I think of it the more in love I am with Ames becoming the next Bachelor - I think he would be awesome. A well educated, well travelled, well rounded guy - what a concept!!!

Closed Thread