Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I remember at the beginning of this season he commented about having dated lots of women in NYC and nothing serious ever came of any of them (or something to that effect). Ever since that interview, I have had this sense of "something's rotten in Denmark" with him and I just can't seem to shake it.
    It really does surprise me that they have left in his relationship history. As you stated, there was his comment about being single in NYC in his intro bio; he commented to Ashley on the first night that the dating scene in NYC had dried up/gone stale; on the first 1:1 he mentioned his 2-3 month relationships; then on the second 1:1 he mentions his ex; from the preview, we're definitely going to hear more about his past girlfriends. Maybe that's his hurdle to overcome *shrug*. Like you, though, I'm concerned about the longevity of this relationship given that both of them are pretty emotional.

To be fair, I did say that both Ben and JP screamed shades of Chantal to me.
    Sorry, Hexi, I didn't catch the Ben reference. Yes, Ben was similar to Chantal in his emotional admissions.

I also have no clue what was supposed to be the clue according to Fleiss. LOL. Is it as in your face as JP and Ashley in gown and tux? Or was it the overnight with Ben? Or her calling him boyfriend? It's too late in the game for there to be anything significant with Constantine or Ames.

You know, I'm trying really hard to like Ashley. I am... but watching her chew her lips, poke around for stuck-in-teeth food with her tongue, bite her cheek... I swear, it's annoying the heck out of me. We were thinking of making it a drinking game every time she did something with her mouth besides talk/smile or kiss, but we also figured we be so hammered at the end of hour #1 we wouldn't understand hour #2. Yikes!

Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    You know, I'm trying really hard to like Ashley. I am... but watching her chew her lips, poke around for stuck-in-teeth food with her tongue, bite her cheek... I swear, it's annoying the heck out of me. We were thinking of making it a drinking game every time she did something with her mouth besides talk/smile or kiss, but we also figured we be so hammered at the end of hour #1 we wouldn't understand hour #2. Yikes!

Cookie
    I know! it drives me crazy. Drink up! lol

when is the end of this show? Seems like it has been on forever..and I'm not even watching it!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

I really don't understand the whole point of Emily being there. This show has a long history of couples breaking up afterwards, and most of them are not given airtime to explain why. They just simply go their own way, and we might or might not read or see anything that happens to them, which is fine with me. The exception was the Jake and Vienna fiasco, and it was obvious why the show wanted them there, for bizarre dramatic value. Not only was the Emily segment not needed, in my opinion, but it was about twice as long as it should have been. She basically said nothing as to why they broke up. All that hemming and hawing and all the "ya know"s only served to prevent dead air. The only "clue" she tossed out to anyone who is interested was that stuff about how she wouldn't move to Austin not knowing if they would be together in six weeks or six years. I find that peculiar, given that Brad was the one who kept proclaiming that he wanted the relationship to work and was totally committed, while Emily seemed to have minimal interest in making it work. She never really seemed into him. I believe that she does want to get married, but she probably sees herself more as Mrs. Derek Jeter than Mrs. Brad Pickelsimer. Not to be critical, but she needs to dial down the black eye makeup and the poufy hair, too. I think she's prettier in the photos of her looking more natural before the show, and her former teeth were perfectly nice, too.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    when is the end of this show? Seems like it has been on forever..and I'm not even watching it!
    Soon! I might miss next week( no biggie) but hopefully soon it will be over.Its the dullest one to date( for me) .
    GoingInCircles likes this.

FORT Fogey

Whoever she chooses, I don't see them staying together. I don't think Ashley knows what she wants. When is she going to finish dental school? There were rumors about her wanting to be on DWTS, and that would put off becoming a dentist even further, if at all. She seems just as screwed up now as she was in Brad's season, when she called him out for interviewing her as a prospective wife. UH, isn't that what the show is supposed to be about? Now she keeps talking about how one of them is her husband. She might be intelligent in terms of formal education, but she seems clueless about relationships and people. Bentley ... need I say more? She had to be hit over the head with a 2x4 to finally get where he was coming from.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I am not so sure that JP was as much jealous as he was insecure....that boy is head over heals for Ashley and then being gone all night really brought out those insecurities...he has never seemed to me to be the possissive type so I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is a one time thing..they are getting to the end and the pressure has to be hard especially for someone like him who is obviously in love with her and it has to be hard on him
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Ashley's Blog is now posted in her Blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Are Ben and Constantine twins?
    I still can't tell them apart!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Closed Thread