Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Spending the night with Ben could also be a big hint
    Another hint that I think I gathered was when Ashley was describing what she saw/had with each of the guys (in the beginning when they were on the train), she stated she felt "secure" with JP. Doesn't she always say she is looking for someone that she feels "secure" with?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    JP is [COLOR="#008000"][I]jealous[/I]. Kinda good becuase it shows he cares. Not so good because that could lead to possessive.
    Yeah...JP's jealousy is a huge red flag to me because I dated a very jealous guy and it was no picnic. For some reason...the more I see of JP now, the LESS I am liking him.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Another hint that I think I gathered was when Ashley was describing what she saw/had with each of the guys (in the beginning when they were on the train), she stated she felt "secure" with JP. Doesn't she always say she is looking for someone that she feels "secure" with?
    I just wrote to another poster that Ashley's blog this week is interesting. She makes a point to address that her overnight with Ben was NOT her idea though it was planned. I imagine that it may have been a ploy by the producers to elicit JP's jealous side. She also emphasizes that they did not stay in the same room.

In her blog, she defends emotional reactions, which to me is her supporting JP's behavior in this episode; furthermore, both JP and Ashley are defending each other in their vlogs/blogs and using the terms, "good things up ahead" (JP in his vlog, Ashley in her 1:1 time with him). Aside from them batting me over the head with it, I'd be shocked if they don't end up as the final couple, though in the past two weeks, I have really begun to root for Ben. I don't see enough romance on Ashley's end towards Ames or on Constantine's end towards Ashley. I do wish that, if Ben gets to Fiji and Ashley's not feeling it, she dumps him in advance at F3 rather than lead him on into the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    JP handled the Bentley confession so well, it seemed, that this behavior tonight just really surprised me. He seemed pretty cool when he got back with her though, so maybe it was just a bad moment we caught. Hope so!
    Yeah, he seemed cool, but remember, when she fessed up about Bentley to him, Bentley was already gone and no longer in the game. However, the jealousy he is showing now is over guys who are STILL in the game. There's a big difference. How is he going to react in REAL life if he is in a relationship with her and she works each and every day with another dentist who is a single, young, good-looking guy? I think JP has MAJOR jealousy issues. I remember at the beginning of this season he commented about having dated lots of women in NYC and nothing serious ever came of any of them (or something to that effect). Ever since that interview, I have had this sense of "something's rotten in Denmark" with him and I just can't seem to shake it.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone View Post
    I don't like Ashley at all.... and I think I'll just stop watching this show. Watching her being shallow and mean is so not interesting to me at all. I feel sorry for every single one of these guys and I don't want to see any hometown dates and the lies she'll lay out to their families. I think Antiques Roadshow is on.... maybe I'll watch that instead.

No more Ashley for me!!!

When was she mean? When she let Ryan go? I think she did a good job in trying to break it to him without hurting him too much.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Regarding JP, I can't shake the feeling that we're seeing this negative side of him for some reason. As CSW hinted, his edit screamed Chantal to me last night, but perhaps, it's only meant to indicate the intensity of their feelings for each other. Ashley's choice to give him alone a rose prior to the RC reminded me of Brad comforting Emily in Anguilla, guaranteeing her a rose. Her consideration of his feelings--she kept rubbing his shoulder--meant that she doesn't want him to be distressed. That he not only found out about Bentley before the others and then walked into the RC with a rose points to preference, in my book anyway. Maybe the negative slant of him being this jealous, possessive type is intended to throw us off the scent just as they seem to ramp up her and Ben's "connection." I really don't know Blondie's comment long ago that they leave things in the edit as a comment on the couple's future--or at least, the production's opinion of the relationship--keeps haunting me as I watch this season.
    To be fair, I did say that both Ben and JP screamed shades of Chantal to me. After reading Ashley's blog today, though, I'm saying it points to a certain guy as F1 when I add it to a couple of things I picked up throughout the shows and his vlog. I find it interesting that his vlog and her blog today complement each other...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

JP was not portrayed in as positive a light last night.
    However, I don't think I'm ready to throw him under the bus yet.
    This is, after all, the heavily edited and staged THe Bachelorette brought to you by Mike Fleiss!!
    I actually thought Emily came across a lot better last night.
    She also looked better with the highlighted hair, as opposed to all one shade and fake looking bleached blond.
    I do think the veneers are too big for her face, though, and make her talk funny.
    And the over application of makeup detracts from her very pretty face andmakes her look much older and kind of an old school Country Music Star.
    I'm still not buying the relationship between she / Brad. I think that was mostly for the show.
    I agree with others that if she was, indeed, heartfelt regarding the paparrazzi / media invasion on their lives, I sure cannot accept it if she turns around and becomes the next "Bette." I also do still find her very inarticulate - she said "you know" at least 25 times - and boring.
    But, like I said, I do think she came across better last night.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

I'm in the minority too, I CAN NOT stand Ryan, Jake 2.0 indeed, ugg please don't let him be the next Bachelor. I would love to see Ames as the Bach. Still loving JP I thought he was just being honest with his feelings.

Emily- go away

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I guess Brad is back to being most disliked man in America as they were all saying as a reason for bringing him back a second time, so much for that.... Which by the way seemed pretty funny because most people in America didn't even know who he was, LOL. I wonder if ABC is really disappointed in him having given him that second chance. He def has some issues. As was pointed out last season he was in love with the ideal of Emily but wasn't up to the real life Emily or any other woman it would appear for that matter. He is a pretty old never married bach. My husband was 38 when I married him, never really had a serious relationship was always into doing his own thing. I think maybe Emily dodged a big bullet. It hasn't been easy for him getting used to having to consider other people besides himself in his decisions. In fact it's been very hard on him and as a result on me, too. She should find someone who is more used to domestic bliss and away from the bar scene. He will be one of those guys who always has a "girlfriend" and they will always be about the same age throughout his life. He should just accept that and not hurt anyone else in the process.
    I think they remain friends. it also sounds like she wont have anything negative said about him.I am sure there was so much more she could have said, but didnt .I respect her for that. I dont dislike Emily, I dont think she wants to be the next Bachelorette.Its too far off for one thing, we will have another season of newbies and she will be old news.I hope she finds some happy in her life.We all deserve that

I think she talks like a 25 year old. She looks way older than that and reminds me of all the housewives that are blonde. I don't know what her purpose for doing the show was but I don't think it was to hook up with a 38 year old man. I also don't think she would have been Chris L.'s type. He got him a good woman.......loved Peyton.

Any man that marries her IMO will have to be able to support her in the fashion she is used to.

As for Ashley this is the first show I even watched a smidgen and I saw the JP jealous scene and it reminds me of other seasons. Her season for what little bit I watched last night was boring so I turned it. Not into her final however many are left.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Closed Thread