Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Constantine is definitely taller and broader than Ben, who, imo, is way cuter.
    They should get together and market Ben's wine at Constantine's family restaurant.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    I usually edit out the part I'm not referring to and I thought I was being "cute" adding the dot, dot, dot.
    "Dot dot dot" will be the new catch-phrase for the next year
    10 years ago it was Seinfeld with "blah blah blah..."
    dougrayfan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I'm a bit behind, but have to say I got a whole new perspective on Constantine after watching their date - what a neat guy! I like him and will surely take him if Ashley dumps him!! Their date was so sweet, and Taiwan looked gorgeous - those lanterns were very cool.
    Oh! Well, I'm not much into Constantine, but I didn't see tonight's date, so maybe I need to see the episode before I comment on him any more. I'm willing to be swayed Although I'm pretty booked already, trying to juggle a fondness for both Ames & Ryan.

Yada, yada, yada...
    fireflyer, kateb and dougrayfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I would love to see Ryan as the next Bachelor! I think we could all use a dose of POSITIVITY! (after Jake/Vienna, Emily/Brad, Melissa/Melissa/Melissa, and Byron calling the cops on Mary). I bet it would be a very enjoyable season to watch.

I've been around a few ultra-positive people in my time. And I'll tell you what... if they seem too happy for your taste, just go somewhere else for an hour,... and then go back and there they are, as dependable as ever, such a strong force. And, people who are everlastingly-positive are VERY genuine, VERY good people. It's a rare trait. A strong trait.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan in his happy go lucky attitude he would probably be fun to watch but I haven't seen enough of his serious side to know how that would play into the show and at some point you do have to be serious...but if they could bring out the fun loving playful side of Ames I think he would be a good choice too...it would be nice to see someone with some actual intlect that has money and is world traveled and can bring some sophisitation to the show that hasn't been there before and he can also show that he can surprise someone and take charge like he did with Ashley in the elevator..a slot of people said they thought that was awkward I thought it was awesome and I loved the way he took charge reminds me of the kind of guy that will just grab you and kiss you sensless until you forget what you were talking about
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    .... Just think of all the odd things he (Ames) knows about or has done that he could share with the horrible bachelorettes they would pick for him...I'm sure he is having a great time watching this.
    I bet you're right! I bet he's tickled pink and feels like he really got his money's worth. He seems to like things that money can't buy...participating in Bachelorette is definitely un-buyable. Ames is the poster child for "exploring life while remaining a good guy".

Y'know, there were some VERY high-quality men participating this season... do you seriously think they were all drawn to the show because of brainless Emily? I find it hard to believe that such a typical female could draw such magnanimous men.
    JavaJo and Midol like this.

Midol, I think Ames would make a great Bachelor! He 's perfectly charming and I love the bemused expression on his face. I think he's well-mannered, intelligent, and has a keen grasp of the English language. Just think how nice it would be for once, to have a Bachelor who doesn't mangle the English language each time he opens his mouth.

I wanted to mention before how sweet I thought it was of Ames to say "Congratulations" to JP when JP came back wearing the rose on the group date. Class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Larel View Post
    Well 40 is not old lol but yeah she looks alot older than 24 omg I am like a decade older than her & she seems so much older than her age for sure.

Also what is wrong with her mouth, I think her teeth are too big for her mouth. Also her voice is so fake imo as are her tears.
    She has veneers.......

Hey Eastcoastmom, you're doubly-right:
    Ames always has a bemused look!
    Ames is a class act, every step of the way.

Loved your post.

FORT Fan

I felt so bad for Ryan. He looked so hurt when he said, "You don't want to meet my family??" after she said she didn't feel a spark, or however she phrased it. As others
    have said though, I'm sure he'll be able to meet someone else easily.

I agree it is hard to tell Constantine and Ben apart. I kind of got it down, lol, but don't recall a time before that 2 guys or women in the Final 4 looked so similar to each other.

Closed Thread