Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Thread: Episode 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

OK ... That was the best part of the show!!! An omen if ever there was one ... The dog peed on their love!!! And I figuratively want to do the same on the producers of this show for thrusting Emily on me once again.
    Ellen and chitex3 like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

LMAO the dog pissed on their lantern hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    OK ... That was the best part of the show!!! An omen if ever there was one ... The dog peed on their love!!! And I figuratively want to do the same on the producers of this show for thrusting Emily on me once again.

Hahahaha me too!

FORT Regular

Wow, she did throw him under the bus, just in a non-direct manner. I couldn't move if I wasn't sure he was going to want me in six weeks. She makes it his fault without saying it directly. And the tears look fake to me. I agree a quick twitter post could have covered this. She wanted the extra TV time.
    Midol likes this.

I'm pretty relieved that at least 3 of the Final 4 are into Ashley. At the beginning of the season, I thought the odds of guys ending up invested would be quite a bit lower. I hope it ends excellently for a couple... any couple.

The only guy whose family I'm really curious about is Ames'... What kind of parents produce a curious creature like him? I don't think I've ever seen such a laid-back over-achiever in my whole life. How can he be such a financial success while seeming so non-Type-A?
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay Ashley will visit California, Atlanta area, NYC and where for Ames? He lives in NYC but did I read somewhere that his family is from Connecticut? I LOVE the hometown visits. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I'm pretty relieved that at least 3 of the Final 4 are into Ashley. At the beginning of the season, I thought the odds of guys ending up invested would be quite a bit lower. I hope it ends excellently for a couple... any couple.

The only guy whose family I'm really curious about is Ames'... What kind of parents produce a curious creature like him? I don't think I've ever seen such a laid-back over-achiever in my whole life. How can he be such a financial success while seeming so non-Type-A?
    I know I may be in the minority but I think he would be a fun bachelor. Just think of all the odd things he knows about or has done that he could share with the horrible bachelorettes they would pick for him. Of all the guys there this season, he is the only one who seems to have a sense of humour and to be able to laugh at himself...I'm sure he is having a great time watching this.
    JavaJo and 1dog2kids like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by kateb View Post
    Wow, she did throw him under the bus, just in a non-direct manner. I couldn't move if I wasn't sure he was going to want me in six weeks. She makes it his fault without saying it directly. And the tears look fake to me. I agree a quick twitter post could have covered this. She wanted the extra TV time.
    I feel the same way...she pretty much said he has some committment isssues but she said it in a very nice way and like I said earlier I do not in any way shape form or fashion buy that ONE glistening tear what it left me with....Brad you need more therapy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom
    Does anyone think they are setting Ryan up to be the next Bachelor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    MOST DEFINETLY! Ladies and Gentlemen...the next Bachelor is ...........................RYA N!
    I would love to see Ryan as the next Bachelor! I think we could all use a dose of POSITIVITY! (after Jake/Vienna, Emily/Brad, Melissa/Melissa/Melissa, and Byron calling the cops on Mary). I bet it would be a very enjoyable season to watch.

I've been around a few ultra-positive people in my time. And I'll tell you what... if they seem too happy for your taste, just go somewhere else for an hour,... and then go back and there they are, as dependable as ever, such a strong force. And, people who are everlastingly-positive are VERY genuine, VERY good people. It's a rare trait. A strong trait.
    Ellen and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Are Ben and Constantine twins?
    I know, right? I can't tell them apart.
    NEPASue and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Count your blessings!

Closed Thread