Closed Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

I think dancing is a hobby, but being a dentist is her future profession. Of course, if I'm laid back in the dental chair and the dentist has a nice rack in my face, that's ok.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    I think dancing is a hobby, but being a dentist is her future profession. Of course, if I'm laid back in the dental chair and the dentist has a nice rack in my face, that's ok.
    I wonder what will happen to the dentistry of she goes on DWTS and makes out well........

Thank you everyone for your replies about Jen. I don't really know what to say. I guess this season isn't quite that bad, after all, especially if Ashley ends up choosing a guy and they're happy.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Even if Emily doesnt wear much make up.They make sure all the women wear more than they need.Take a look at Ashley.She looked terrible on one date, way way too much make up

I know its for TV. But this HD makeup is pretty tough stuff, nothing natural about it.I did see a photo of Emily without make up( or with very little) her skin was gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    LOL that was hysterical!

Hi there. probably a stupid question but I take it there was no eps 7 this week? Why not? Been looking to download it for days and then finally gave yp when i noticed there was no new episode thread here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Hi there. probably a stupid question but I take it there was no eps 7 this week? Why not? Been looking to download it for days and then finally gave yp when i noticed there was no new episode thread here.
    Good morning!! There was no new episode on July 4, with the presumption that most people would be celebrating the holiday in the US. The 7th episode will be Monday, July 11 at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Good morning!! There was no new episode on July 4, with the presumption that most people would be celebrating the holiday in the US. The 7th episode will be Monday, July 11 at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
    And sometime during that show, we will be treated to the scintillating story of the breakup of Brad and Emily. <<yawn ... didn't see that coming>>
    Babbred likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    And sometime during that show, we will be treated to the scintillating story of the breakup of Brad and Emily. <<yawn ... didn't see that coming>>
    Yes, I forgot about that,which takes time away from Ashley and whoever. Only Emily being interviewed. I doubt she will throw Brad "under the bus" as she has no reason to be vindictive. It just did not work. Period. It will be interesting (?) to hear her side of it,I guess.

Closed Thread