Closed Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 215
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #181
    FORT Newbie Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakeridge, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    20

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I think dancing is a hobby, but being a dentist is her future profession. Of course, if I'm laid back in the dental chair and the dentist has a nice rack in my face, that's ok.

  2. #182
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    I think dancing is a hobby, but being a dentist is her future profession. Of course, if I'm laid back in the dental chair and the dentist has a nice rack in my face, that's ok.
    I wonder what will happen to the dentistry of she goes on DWTS and makes out well........

  3. #183
    FORT Fogey Babbred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,904

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Thank you everyone for your replies about Jen. I don't really know what to say. I guess this season isn't quite that bad, after all, especially if Ashley ends up choosing a guy and they're happy.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

    Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

  4. #184
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,205

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Even if Emily doesnt wear much make up.They make sure all the women wear more than they need.Take a look at Ashley.She looked terrible on one date, way way too much make up

  5. #185
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,205

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I know its for TV. But this HD makeup is pretty tough stuff, nothing natural about it.I did see a photo of Emily without make up( or with very little) her skin was gorgeous.

  6. #186
    FORT Fanatic jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    696

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    I think dancing is a hobby, but being a dentist is her future profession. Of course, if I'm laid back in the dental chair and the dentist has a nice rack in my face, that's ok.
    LOL that was hysterical!

  7. #187
    FORT Fan CrazyDutchWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    341

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Hi there. probably a stupid question but I take it there was no eps 7 this week? Why not? Been looking to download it for days and then finally gave yp when i noticed there was no new episode thread here.

  8. #188
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Hi there. probably a stupid question but I take it there was no eps 7 this week? Why not? Been looking to download it for days and then finally gave yp when i noticed there was no new episode thread here.
    Good morning!! There was no new episode on July 4, with the presumption that most people would be celebrating the holiday in the US. The 7th episode will be Monday, July 11 at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time.

  9. #189
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Good morning!! There was no new episode on July 4, with the presumption that most people would be celebrating the holiday in the US. The 7th episode will be Monday, July 11 at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
    And sometime during that show, we will be treated to the scintillating story of the breakup of Brad and Emily. <<yawn ... didn't see that coming>>
    Babbred likes this.

  10. #190
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    And sometime during that show, we will be treated to the scintillating story of the breakup of Brad and Emily. <<yawn ... didn't see that coming>>
    Yes, I forgot about that,which takes time away from Ashley and whoever. Only Emily being interviewed. I doubt she will throw Brad "under the bus" as she has no reason to be vindictive. It just did not work. Period. It will be interesting (?) to hear her side of it,I guess.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.