Closed Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Yes, there have been times when she's had so much makeup on, her skin looks like plastic instead of skin.

I can't see her getting a boob job since she's a dancer. I'd think they would just get in the way...lol.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I think Ali was the worst with crappy hair extensions and her hair always looked like a mess. I, too, think Ashley looks best without a lot of makeup. I really hate those big old fake eyelashes she wears.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I think Ali was the worst with crappy hair extensions and her hair always looked like a mess. I, too, think Ashley looks best without a lot of makeup. I really hate those big old fake eyelashes she wears.
    You're a 100% right about Ali....and she gave Vienna a hard time on the Bachelor for Vienna's extensions!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Padded bras do amazing things! I think we're so used to seeing skinny little actresses with implants that we think someone with Ashley's figure looks strange. She is very athletic and doesn't have a lot of body fat. Of course she's not going to have a big bust.
    Ashley is perfect as far as I'm concerned! I can only wish for a body like hers. Boobs are overrated & they DO get in the way. With her body, she can wear anything & look good. When boobs are a c cup or bigger, you are limited in what you can wear, unless you simply don't care about boobs or flab hanging out. Besides, men aren't paying attention to you, they are fixated on your chest! Who needs that? (oh wait...most women. Silly me!)
    Columbia, MD likes this.

I rewatched just the part of her date with JP....I love seeing those two together...they so far seem to mesh so well...can't wait to see if it continues

was hoping for some new previews but nope..got the same ones we got last week
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Yes, there have been times when she's had so much makeup on, her skin looks like plastic instead of skin.
    ...but never quite as plastic as Emily *always* looked -- much like any one of Hugh Hefner's harem.
    Midol likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Ok, could somebody PM me and tell me about Jen, as well? I've been surfing the blogs over the weekend, and I keep seeing comments like "Well at least Ashley is not as bad Jen" or "This is the second worst season of TBette--after Jen's." So what the heck did Jen do to make everybody dislike her so much?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    ...but never quite as plastic as Emily *always* looked -- much like any one of Hugh Hefner's harem.
    I thought she looked like a ringer for Holly Madison.
    She was pretty, but she had that trashy kind of look.
    nanarama likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

In all fairness as far as the women and their over-the-top make-up goes, I wonder how much of it is their doing and how much of it comes from the desires of the producers.

Ashley doesn't bother me make-up-wise as much as Emily did. She's a pretty girl in pictures outside of the show. I don't know why anyone would cake all that foundation on such a young, fresh face.
    Columbia, MD likes this.

Closed Thread