Closed Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Ashley said in several interviews that she went back to her natural hair color which is brown. She has obviously had extensions which would explain the fiddling with her hair. Though it took a little getting used to, I like the brown hair color on her.
    But it's not brown. It's red. She's cute as a brunette, Fleiss went overboard on the make-over. I think the more natural she is the prettier she is. Like when she went to Bentleys hotel room. She wasn't all done up and she looked adorable.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    But it's not brown. It's red. She's cute as a brunette, Fleiss went overboard on the make-over. I think the more natural she is the prettier she is. Like when she went to Bentleys hotel room. She wasn't all done up and she looked adorable.
    Actually I was very surprised that she was NOT all done up to go see Bentley. For someone who was supposedly "head over heels" crazy about Bentley....you would think she would have "dolled" herself up to go see him, hoping that she could win him back. That is what most women would do. The fact that she didn't do that kind of makes me somewhat suspicious about that meeting. Maybe that was not their first meeting, maybe there was one previous to that one where they ended it and this one was just for the sake of filming a scene to air. Or...maybe she really never was THAT into him and it's all a scam. All I know is that if you are trying to win someone over or win their heart back, you want to put your best foot forward and that usually means going all out to look your best. She didn't seem to do that.

FORT Fogey

Don't really think she wanted him back. Hopefully she had figured out that the rest of the guys were better pickings than he would ever be. I think a lot of what we were shown of their confrontation (as bad as it was) was drama. Based on how she carried on about him the last couple of episodes, TPTB had to do something and not let the whole thing hang in mid-air so that if she gets her man at the end, it would be clear to everyone that she had no malingering doubts. TPTB are out to salvage whatever they can out of this trainwreck. Just my humble opinion.
    Arielflies likes this.

Thanks for posting those pictures of Ashley before Brad on a cruise it looks like. She looks sooo adorable. She is a very cute girl IMO and has nothing to fear in the looks department. She has beautiful skin and doesn't need a lot of makeup. I love her look without all the heavy eye makeup and her hair natural. She has the color of hair that looks great sun bleached and natural. I hope she will let it grow out. There will be plenty of time for hair color later in life. I'm rooting for Ashley. I don't think she is a player and so this is awkward for her. I have nothing bad to say about her since seeing her on this show I was the one last season that thought Brad would pick her! Wrong!!! I like her better this season than last because they actually didn't give her a good edit then either with the mini meltdowns and all. But she is an attractive, adorable, sincere woman and I hope she will do fine for the rest of the show and her life for that matter. I read a magazine article while waiting in line at the grocery that said she gained 10 lbs doing the show and had to lose it back!! I thought she looked a little more filled out last episode, certainly not fat but just more voluptuous. I was thinking where did those guys come up with flat chest? I sincerely hope she won't ever get implants because of that stupid roast, she is very proportionate for her size and looks beautiful.
    Ryvetted and veg_out like this.

Padded bras do amazing things! I think we're so used to seeing skinny little actresses with implants that we think someone with Ashley's figure looks strange. She is very athletic and doesn't have a lot of body fat. Of course she's not going to have a big bust.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She looks about 15 in those. I liked her with both blonde and dark hair.Highlights and lowlights would be nice on her. But those extensions..yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Padded bras do amazing things! I think we're so used to seeing skinny little actresses with implants that we think someone with Ashley's figure looks strange. She is very athletic and doesn't have a lot of body fat. Of course she's not going to have a big bust.
    Oh, how true!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She looks about 15 in those. I liked her with both blonde and dark hair.Highlights and lowlights would be nice on her. But those extensions..yuck!
    Yeah...so many of the housewives wear those extensions and when they turn around and you see the back of their heads, you can see where they are clipped on. It looks terrible. Doesn't anyone grow their OWN hair anymore?
    Amy Lee likes this.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

So I would watch Bentley as the Bachelor (and before you all start ragging on me .. I have a snark..) as long as the women when they get out of the limousine take one look at him and get right back in... no face slap for all the women in America needed!
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Fan

Yeah, I like Ashley so much better in those old pictures. Whoever is styling and making her up is doing the girl no favors. I can't figure out why she keeps showing up dressed in skinny jeans and a semi-sheer man-cut shirts with so much glop on her face! Like Javajo said, she's so pretty when she's natural that all that junk distracts from her beauty.

Closed Thread