Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    JK asked her if she was upset with not being tipped off, and she said something like, not at first but more recently, yes she was. Kimmel told her she should pick JP and that he hoped he was with her at her apt (or where ever she was Skyping from). She had a big old smile, which JK said we'd all be analyzing for hints, so she made a silly (innocent?) face. And then at the end when signing off, it sounds like she says "Bye JP, bye everyone!" I watched it again, thinking maybe she said "Jimmy" but I keep seeing JP!!
    I agree. She did say JP - I watched it several times to be sure. I wondered if she got confused because JK asked her if JP was there with her at her apt. He was joking around saying he thought she chose him (JP.)

I wouldn't be surprised if she stinging now from the lack of support ABC seems to be giving her. They're letting her look like an idiot on the show, meanwhile CH makes remarks about her being "cocky." That has to hurt her when really, they could've given her a "heads up" what Bentley was saying or at least telling her not to waste her time mooning over him because he'd led her on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    JK asked her if she was upset with not being tipped off, and she said something like, not at first but more recently, yes she was. Kimmel told her she should pick JP and that he hoped he was with her at her apt (or where ever she was Skyping from). She had a big old smile, which JK said we'd all be analyzing for hints, so she made a silly (innocent?) face. And then at the end when signing off, it sounds like she says "Bye JP, bye everyone!" I watched it again, thinking maybe she said "Jimmy" but I keep seeing JP!!
    Thanks for the synopsis, navybelle. I heard about the slip as well, though some seem to think it's JK she's saying goodbye to (I still haven't watched it). JP seems like the best choice for her and I hope she ends up with him

On an unrelated note but to comment in general, why people are so much against her, I don't know. I understand that she is annoying with her insecurities, but, as I mentioned earlier, so was Ali, who, to me, was more whiney and annoying and quite frankly, less genuine. Moreover, someone like Jillian, IMO, turned out being worse for leading guys like Reid and Kiptyn on, and upsetting many fans in the process. At least Ashley is being honest and letting everyone know where her heart is as she expresses herself (even if her delivery regarding Bentley was not the smoothest).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I agree. She did say JP - I watched it several times to be sure. I wondered if she got confused because JK asked her if JP was there with her at her apt. He was joking around saying he thought she chose him (JP.)

I wouldn't be surprised if she stinging now from the lack of support ABC seems to be giving her. They're letting her look like an idiot on the show, meanwhile CH makes remarks about her being "cocky." That has to hurt her when really, they could've given her a "heads up" what Bentley was saying or at least telling her not to waste her time mooning over him because he'd led her on.
    If she does get onto DWTS, good for her - she deserves it for the way they've presented her in such a negative way. CH is just a marionette controlled by Fleiss. He spews out whatever Fleiss wants him to say, such a loyal company man.

Wow, I just loved that time she spent with JP last night. Is he a doll, or what??!!

I still don't understand why Ashley gets thrown under the bus so much this season.
    The whole Bentley drama is totally overdone.
    I have a feeling that Ashley is really not insecure like she's portrayed on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

norealityhere, I completely agree with you - unless she did something ridiculous behind the scenes (which I don't believe she did), she does not deserve such a negative portrayal.

FORT Fan

This girl is completely socially inept. She may be one of the more intelligent people on reality tv, but she has no clue as to how to express her emotions in a coherent or empathetic fashion. I think whoever said it doesn't seem like she's ever been in a real relationship may be right. The way she told JP about the Bentley thing was good. The way she told the rest of them....well, I agree with the guy who said it came off as 'Hey, the guy I really wanted is gone, now I'm gonna settle with one of you as my second choice'. I would have left too, if that's all it came out as.

What she SHOULD have said was "Hey, Bentley was this guy I fell for. Or I THOUGHT I fell for. In reality he came here with his own agenda, which I was warned about, and fed me what I wanted to hear, what he realized I wanted in a husband. I fell for the front he presented and that really upset me when he left, especially since he implied that there could be a future between us. So I saw him here because I needed to know whether or not he really saw us together. And when I saw him here, I saw through his front and realized I had been played and allowed myself to believe his lies. It made me realize that everything he had been saying was everything y'all have been proving all these weeks and it makes me appreciate how sincere y'all have all been, and see that my final and first choice is really sitting here right now. I apologize for not being completely honest with y'all and wasting y'all's time the past few weeks, but I promise that I won't waste any more of y'all's time from this point on."

I do love JP though, and as someone said, it's because of his eyes. His eyes are just so kind and warm and....*drool* I think it would be hard for him to be insincere.

Side note, and it's not a knock against Ashley's personality, but it bugs the crap out of me how she's always playing with her hair. And not in the twirling-your-hair-because-you-like-the-guy sense. She's always finger combing her bangs or rearranging her curls like she's uncomfortable with the cut or the way her hair is styled. I really want to reach through the screen and slap her hand away every time she does it, lol!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Side note, and it's not a knock against Ashley's personality, but it bugs the crap out of me how she's always playing with her hair. And not in the twirling-your-hair-because-you-like-the-guy sense. She's always finger combing her bangs or rearranging her curls like she's uncomfortable with the cut or the way her hair is styled. I really want to reach through the screen and slap her hand away every time she does it, lol!
    To be fair...she probably is uncomfortable with her hair. After all...it's fake. She has shoulder length blonde hair. Or at least she did until Fleiss got his mitts on her. She debuted her make-over at Brad's the women tell all show. Frankly, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the way she looked before. She was natural. Fleiss could have settled with getting her a good haircut, maybe some highlights and a quick course on hair and make-up for the cocktail parties. But other than that, I thought she was cutest when she had her hair in a ponytail, minimal make-up and her bright smile.

I also think that might be part of her problem. Apparently she wasn't good enough as is that Fleiss had to completely make her over. She was already a bit insecure. I'm sure that THAT didn't help matters.
    psucashcow likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Finally got caught up on the episodes. Gotta say loving JP and Ashely together. I hope she choose's him in the end.. I'm wondering who she sends home and than comes back while she's in Fiji.. That will be interesting to see who it is.. I hope its not Bentley again.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    To be fair...she probably is uncomfortable with her hair. After all...it's fake. She has shoulder length blonde hair. Or at least she did until Fleiss got his mitts on her. She debuted her make-over at Brad's the women tell all show. Frankly, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the way she looked before. She was natural. Fleiss could have settled with getting her a good haircut, maybe some highlights and a quick course on hair and make-up for the cocktail parties. But other than that, I thought she was cutest when she had her hair in a ponytail, minimal make-up and her bright smile.

I also think that might be part of her problem. Apparently she wasn't good enough as is that Fleiss had to completely make her over. She was already a bit insecure. I'm sure that THAT didn't help matters.
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Ashley said in several interviews that she went back to her natural hair color which is brown. She has obviously had extensions which would explain the fiddling with her hair. Though it took a little getting used to, I like the brown hair color on her.

Here's some pics of her with natural brown hair, before she changed it to blonde for Brad's season.

Before Brad:

Last edited by Ryvetted; 06-29-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Closed Thread