Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

I sort of feel the opposite, I think the men that are left seem to all have feelings for her. Since they are more sophisticated than some of the DBags we have seen on this trainwreck of a show (women included), they seem to be sincerely in it for the girl with the possible exception of Ryan, Ben F. and not sure where Constantine is coming from I think he is just enjoying hanging with the guys on vacay. BTW on second thought about Lucas, he seems like he could have a bit of a temper when he's had a few.... She messed up sending Blake home.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    My question is why did tptb want us to see how all of this was affecting Ben F.? Ashley had already had a second date with JP who she appears to be falling for. So why was so important for the cameras to keep focusing of Ben F's expressions?
    Could it be to show us why their connection ultimately won't work?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by KKCannon View Post
    We lost cable here for the whole 2 hours the show was on. Does anyone know when the episode will be online? Cable came back on at 10:02!!!
    It should be up at ABC.com tomorrow sometime.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I sort of feel the opposite, I think the men that are left seem to all have feelings for her. Since they are more sophisticated than some of the DBags we have seen on this trainwreck of a show (women included), they seem to be sincerely in it for the girl with the possible exception of Ryan, Ben F. and not sure where Constantine is coming from I think he is just enjoying hanging with the guys on vacay. BTW on second thought about Lucas, he seems like he could have a bit of a temper when he's had a few.... She messed up sending Blake home.
    Soooo in other words, you feel like at least JP and Ames are in it sincerely for the girl?

I think Blake really did like her. If Lucas hadn't already gotten a rose, I think he would've been prime to go home.
    The way she told the guys about Bentley, I don't know why they wouldn't have been annoyed. I think it was pretty telling that she told JP first and also that he kept it to himself.
    I'd really like it if there was a happy ending and Ashley and JP ended up together - though I'm not entirely sure she deserves him. He seems like a doll.
    kateb likes this.

She may pout about it, but I give those guys who spoke up to her a LOT of credit. They were being "honest" which of course she says she wants, but then she runs away. Ugh. Grow up!

And what she did with Mickey was a b$*%h move. It made me mad. Good for him for taking off - it would've been hard to do so suddenly, but he knew it was over for him and was mature about it.

Talking with Chris, she said Blake let her know that she's not been communicating how she feels about them very well - which is SO true; she acted so reserved, withdrawn with them a lot of times. She's got kind of chip going and doesn't come off very warm at all.

Okay, all that said, I just LOVED JP tonight and he was amazing to her. What a guy. Where can I get one of those??
    Pippa47 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Ugh. I am starting to wonder if Ashley's ever had a serious boyfriend. Mostly because when it comes to men, she's completely clueless. She has zero insight to how they think, she can't read their body language and she seems a little nervous conversing with them. They do most of the talking/asking questions. I almost feel sorry for her.

I don't blame Mickey for packing it in. I actually have mad respect for him for doing that. I'm surprised more guys didn't do the same thing. I'm not sure they stayed for the vacation because when they are at the mansion, they aren't allowed to just go out and sight see. I'll bet it's the same on their trip...if they aren't on a date, they are confined to a certain area. That can't be fun.

This was the first episode where I really liked Blake and she let him go. Grrr.....lol. And Ames? Hello? Wow. I like the aggressive side of him. Seriously!!!

I missed the entire JP date because of a weather report so I'll have to catch that on line tomorrow. From the previews, I'm going to say she ends up with nobody. It would serve her right. I hate to be so down on her but I can't help it. Fleiss flubbed when they tapped her. Honestly, I'd rather be watching Michele Money and I didn't even like her.
    JunkieGirl and Pippa47 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I would have switched out Constantine for Blake, but otherwise it's a good group.
    Me too. Blake was very cool and cute. I hope Mickey comes back. He's another cutie.

Yes, the previews really make it look like the final rose ceremony doesn't go well. She's such an emotional wreck, I think this was probably taken from when she sent the runner-up home.

During all those crying shots of her in the previews, whining about how this has all been so hard and maybe she wasn't cut out for this, I just couldn't muster up any sympathy - sorry, girl. Maybe you shouldn't have been picked for this - it obviously takes some maturity and confidence.

And I swear I heard one of the guys say "I couldn't OF picked a better..." - oh my gosh, I thought people just spelled it that way, not actually pronounced it incorrectly too!! Wow! Was that Ryan?

Ohhh, and as long as I'm thinking of wrong words, what about Ashley talking about Lucas' "manlihood"??? Too funny!!
    Last edited by navybelle; 06-28-2011 at 12:50 AM. Reason: thought of more :)

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Could it be to show us why their connection ultimately won't work?
    I didn't get that from it at all. I think that tptb wanted us to see how much Ben F. cares for Ashley. I would have loved to hear what Ben said to Ashley about Bentley. Imo, TPTB wants to edit the F2 so that the viewing audience will absolutely LOVE him. This makes F2 the first contender for their own Bachelor Show. Right now, JP is the favorite, which makes me doubt that he's F1.

If anybody's interested, looks like Ashley's on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Wonder how she'll spin tonight's confession to the guys, and what she'll say about Bentley and her "closure."

Closed Thread